1. I have a question about the Quick Decay Glyphj.

So the glyph says my haste now reduces the time between periodic ticks of my corruption spell. This sounded great for me because i play affliction, but i don't understand one thing. Does it scale with my overall haste or does it reduce the time between ticks when i attack with my wand/staff ?
    When i go to my character info and go to melee section it says that i have 0 haste rating (0%), so tell me if i bought the glyph for nothing or am i missing something ?

2. Your "overall haste" is the only haste that matters, wand/staff attacks are useless at level 80 pretty much, especially on warlock with infinite mana.
    It reduces time between ticks so your corruption can deal way more damage in a given time window, it's a must have glyph for affliction PVE.

3. I understand, but when i go to my character info and go to melee section it says that i have 0 haste rating (0%), so tell me if i bought the glyph for nothing or am i missing something ?

4. It is nearly impossible to get 0 haste, most of rdps items have it.
    Here is, where u can find it:
    https://imgur.com/a/557adFR
    If u wanna check if your glyph working, u can also just use corruption on training dummy, default dot lenght is 18 sec, and according to your amount of haste it will be decreased.

5. you look for haste in Spell section, as spellcaster

Also if you have 0 haste then yes, that glyph will give you 0, however it will still benefit from aura/totem/buffs that increases you cast speed. Up until 80 you probably want something more useful than reducing your corruption by 0.05 sec because you just don't have stats for it to be worth it. Maybe something that will help you questing, like fear harder to break or more heals from syphon life, something long those lines.

6. I use staff and a wand, it says my haste rating is 0% :/

7. I use staff and a wand, it says my haste rating is 0% :/
    melee haste =/= spell haste

Melee haste is completely useless for you, spell haste on the other hand is very important. Type of weapon you wear does not affect spell haste. If you are under lvl 70 you won't probably have any haste, making your glyph useless.

8. i dont have any spell haste, idk how

9. I will for sure, but to increase my spell haste, do i need items which give it or what ?

10. The only way for you to have 0 spell haste is to be Naked or with the totaly wrong items. So fix your char and you will be fine.This glyph is your A MUST glyph for Affl PvE period! End of story!

11. I have good clothing items, i finished various warlock quests, i haven't even seen an item which gives haste or spell haste.

12. You're prolly not even close to 80 if you haven't seen any item with haste on it.

Your glyph becomes available at lvl 15, while haste isn't really a stat you can get till you're like 60+. You should specify or even link your toon for further information tho.

13. There are hardly any haste items between level 1-60. Very few between 60-70. Some between 70-79. At 80 there are plenty. If you have no items, or gems or enchants, with haste, the glyph is garbage for you. As stated in previous replies, you're better off with other glyphs until you start getting haste items. I probably wouldn't get that glyph before I'm lvl 70 or so.