1. My accont have been hacked

Yesterday at 9pm i done my daily lfg on my druid and closed the game with all my resources. Today i log in and see that all my resources have been stolen ( gold. frost emblems and other). From my warlock have been stolen gold and family things. Writing here because i dont have others categories in SUPPORT besides BAN APPEAL
    Edited: February 15, 2020

2. you can open a ticket in-game to talk with a GM but, as far as I know, there is not support for this kind of problem.

Change your password and be more careful next time

3. There's no support if your account is compromised, only thing you might possibly get is items bought with coins if they were disenchanted, but that's also a maybe since it's not server's fault you had a weak password. Gold, emblems, materials and anything else is not coming back.
    Only reason to open a ticket is to report it so they might track down the items and ban the offending account.
    Use 2 factor authentication.

4. Hello, Creep4ij.

Unfortunately your account comes under your jurisdiction. Warmane is not liable for any damage caused by lack of security, this being said you could query under 'General Enquiry' but I do not promise results.

In future ensure your account is secure, Two-Factor-Authentification exists to prevent such situations.

Kind regards,