1. you can look raid chat delustank and aphasmayra writing hunter win the roll give the item him and they are saying ninja loot master but the master saying nothing ignoring 3 man and giving the ****ing item his friend

2. why do i get 12 ss like a sick person and i try so hard if i am really guilty ?

3. I did my best there is nothing else I can do

4. I did my best there is nothing else I can do
    Next time, report via in-game ticket, and read http://forum.warmane.com/showthread.php?t=325598 on how to make a proper report.

These screenshots you've posted won't help at all.

5. okay, thieves don't get the punishment they deserve, thank you all for your comments im really sorry

6. okay, thieves don't get the punishment they deserve, thank you all for your comments im really sorry
    They get punished, IF there's solid evidence against them.

7. i dont think it this world so bad for weak people

8. Next time if you're paranoid >>> make a video about it.... Record the whole raid from the beginning for a hard proof. Otherwise >>> screenshot where leader gives items, changes his rolls and such things not ****ing chat or something where you talk.

9. Actually child is right, it's not fair. He did some mistakes but you can control the logs and find the deserved person. For the Justice :)

10. I think anaforinqo is right cuz nobody tries so much for an never happened event. please search into logs or any other ways etc

11. i was in same raid too. Yeah leader is ninja looter. he did not give the mail who won on roll. he gave hıs frıend and leave the raid. Hope he will get ban.

First 12