1. even if it's "bis" for another class, if its an upgrade its an upgrade, the issue being not a single pug states loot rules, before actually doing the raid, they wait until dbs and say bla bla ret cant roll, and thats about the extent of their knowledge, alot of items ARE an upgrade regardless of the fact if its "bis" for another class, bis is only bis when every other ****ing slot is bis, so technically sometimes, it aint bis.
    People don't know about progressively changing stats constantly re-gemming constantly, dps testing constantly because its not a progression focused server, its a GOGO ICC GIMME GIMME LOOT LOOT server.

2. I know how it feels, I once won leather boots from marrow 25 as ret pala. Leader didn't want to give that to me despite no one actually needing it. He gave it to some random warrior/rogue eh... ''pala cannot use leather''.
    What was the name of your Paladin?

3. Idk if it was the same raid. But i did icc 25 at roughly the same day as this was posted and i got the back on a ret paladin with a roll 88 whereas this warrior rolled something over 90. I put up an argument that is my bis and not his. And got the back. End of story 😉

First 12