1. wrong rogue stealth & combat mechanic (??)

Greetings, i'm new on this server and as a rogue i instantly noticed this problem:

In a dungeon is quite frequent that many mobs are pulled in the same time, now a tactic that many rogues used to apply is to kill just one of them, without touching the others; that way, once the selected mob die the rogue is out of combat and free to re-stealth and "open" again on another mob.

Needless to say that is incredibly useful for ambusher rogues (subtlety).

Now i found out that this is not the case here, a rogue applying this strategy will always stay in combat, no matter the target they kept during the fight.

so you have 2 questions:

-First of all, is it intended to avoid any exploit?

-If no, can this be fixed in the near future? That way leveling as a rogue would be much better.

(also looting in stealth make the rogue go out of stealth, which is a bug)

best regards, Shanurethore.

2. Greetings, i'm new on this server and as a rogue i instantly noticed this problem:

In a dungeon is quite frequent that many mobs are pulled in the same time, now a tactic that many rogues used to apply is to kill just one of them, without touching the others; that way, once the selected mob die the rogue is out of combat and free to re-stealth and "open" again on another mob.

Needless to say that is incredibly useful for ambusher rogues (subtlety).

Now i found out that this is not the case here, a rogue applying this strategy will always stay in combat, no matter the target they kept during the fight.

so you have 2 questions:

-First of all, is it intended to avoid any exploit?

-If no, can this be fixed in the near future? That way leveling as a rogue would be much better.

(also looting in stealth make the rogue go out of stealth, which is a bug)

best regards, Shanurethore.
    If the healer heals a tank, gets in combat and then heals you, naturally you'll end up in combat too. That works for any sort of buffs or player-player interaction similar to that. It's been that way since the realm was made.

3. In a dungeon is quite frequent that many mobs are pulled in the same time, now a tactic that many rogues used to apply is to kill just one of them, without touching the others; that way, once the selected mob die the rogue is out of combat and free to re-stealth and "open" again on another mob.
    Sounds like a bug or some new combat mechanic of retail.
    On Wotlk it never worked that way.