1. Any chance to revive Frostwolf 70-74 twinking?

That would be awesome. You can contact me, I am on horde side character name Hassellhoof. Lets make this bracket great again, or at least try. Thanks!

2. That would be awesome. You can contact me, I am on horde side character name Hassellhoof. Lets make this bracket great again, or at least try. Thanks!
    Hello, well no.

Frostwolf is dead has no more than 400 online players daily, so to save you time, come on wotlk realm icecrown or lordaeron, and make a lvl 70 twink here,
    there is lots of bgs going, and even 79s start converting to 70s twinks, 70 bracket is super active daily bgs non stop bgs.

3. It's not impossible. Furthermore, the 70 raids now work so PvE gear is easily and abundantly available to prospective twinks.

I'm online off and on, on The Alliance. Contact me @Kazzedor or @Skaar as a level 70 Alliance if you wish to participate. Both characters are in the guild Terrifying Twinks.

4. Hello, well no.

Frostwolf is dead has no more than 400 online players daily, so to save you time, come on wotlk realm icecrown or lordaeron, and make a lvl 70 twink here,
    there is lots of bgs going, and even 79s start converting to 70s twinks, 70 bracket is super active daily bgs non stop bgs.
    If purple haze moved to frostwolf then I think everyone could be happy. And no more boring arguments between 70s and 79s. Think about it.

5. Lame! MoP 70-74 was best for twinking, WotLK is boring af.

6. It's not impossible. Furthermore, the 70 raids now work so PvE gear is easily and abundantly available to prospective twinks.

I'm online off and on, on The Alliance. Contact me @Kazzedor or @Skaar as a level 70 Alliance if you wish to participate. Both characters are in the guild Terrifying Twinks.
    Are you still active?

7. May 16, 2021  
    i would be up for it! miss the old days !

oneshotu

8. May 17, 2021  
    twink threads are like : guys are you still here ? anyone ? hellooo ? go make a twink and farm nabs in lakeshire 1 vs 4 :D