1. Occupy towns / Battle for Dalaran

I realize that Warmane doesn't have interest in custom content, but hear me out. I think it would be a nice feature to add a new event. I was thinking it would be at most twice a year, so that it didn't disrupt gameplay too much. It would involve the Horde and Alliance vying for control over Dalaran or another major city. It would involve taking certain points, killing guards, and defending enemy attacks. It wouldn't last long, and there would be no punishment for failure. I would think an incentive would need to be put in place for the winning faction, maybe access to an area or a bit of gold/coins for those who participated and helped their faction win.

I've been mulling over this and I think it would be a fun PvP event for any of the servers.

2. That'd be a sweet event for the next winter set of events I'd say.

I have no doubt that staff can spawn Dalaran (as the entire city is 1 gobject) and host that massive pvp. Would be cool.

3. a pvp event in a crowded, non-pvp zone such as dalaran would bring chaos a havoc upon the server. this, however, is a nice idea to be implemented elsewhere. maybe this can be done on a custom map? like some sort of BG, but with custom rewards?

4. a pvp event in a crowded, non-pvp zone such as dalaran would bring chaos a havoc upon the server. this, however, is a nice idea to be implemented elsewhere. maybe this can be done on a custom map? like some sort of BG, but with custom rewards?
    How about a Hillsbrad Foothills pvp event where you try to occupy TM/SS or something?