1. Somebody is trying to take my account

I CANT MAKE TOPIC IN ASK THE STUFF , sorry if its not where it have to be

Several days ago i open my Gmail because it was spamming notifications and I was in shock what i see . Somebody enter from other location on my warmane account and change my email somehow .. i immediately contact [email protected] and they helped me to bring back my account on my Original email address then several days later i received this message :

i dont know whats going on .. but this guy claim that my account will be inaccessible ... the problem is WHAT IM I GUILTY FOR ??? i didnt sell my account

''Hi,

I have recently purchased your account under
    Username px222
    3 days ago you have regained control of the account which is not exactly fair once you've sold the account and you've been paid out for it.

I got in touch with Warmane and (''The Scam Site'' im hiding it because i dont wana advertize it if you want i will reveal it ) regarding this case and there will be a reversal of payment ffrom (The Scam Site )and your account on Warmane will go on hold and made inaccessible due to 3rd party sale of account which is not authorised in the first place.

Let me know how would you like to proceed my Bulgarian friend.

P.S. I only want what i originally paid for. That's it.

Thanks and I am looking forward hearing from you.''
    Edited: February 17, 2020

2. So you're saying someone sold your account and you got it back now? You're not banned yet but you fear you might be soon?
    Whoever it is that sold the account, it's over for that account. You're free to make a new one and not sell it (or, as you'd say, get hacked).

3. It doesn't matter who sold it because nobody can be certain who it was.
    All that matters is that it's sold and that's against the rules.
    I'd be pretty pissed, but then I'd consider 2FA in the future.

4. (the guy again with IP 86.186.71.***(the second IP t) send me Email )

''The Scam site (gona hide it because dont wana advertize it if you want i can say it ) states otherwise.
    They confirmed your IP where the account was put up for sale from.
    First of all, I would never be in your place, because once I sell something, then it's sold I wouldn't have anything to do with it aftersale.
    Yet, you're here trying to claim that you've had nothing to do with this and the electronic footprints all traced back to you. You wasn't playing with it for over 2 months when the account was put up for SexyGold.ru
    Pointless to talk at this point. You've made your choice when you changed all details on the account after you've successfully sold it. Got your money and now you're trying to milk it.
    You're here wasting both our times. ''

Tell me warmane , how is that even possible how website can claim that my IP sold the account if i didnt sold it at all ???
    Edited: February 17, 2020

5. PLEASE ONLY MODERATORS TO ANSWER

I don't know what to do Such CIrcus never happened before tell me what to do to not lose my account

if you want the IP addreses , teamviewer discord so we can talk but i dont know what else to do
    im not guilty

PLEASE ONLY MODERATORS TO ANSWER
    Edited: February 16, 2020

6. Okay this guy continuing with the mails but this time he is threatening me and trying to scare me ...I'm gonna ignore his massages and hope nothing bad happened