1. Bugged or hacked

Hey,

sorry to write here but I just couldn't find the bug part of the forum which I did found at a point in time, but not now.
    Here is the problem...
    I made yesterday a sum of gold from the ah and reached 800 form which I donated 50 to my guild. This morning I entered before the server shutdown and switched several character. The problem is I have now only 380 gold and I checked my bank I didn't buy anything or sent money to other characters by mail.
    I wanted to do that now but saw that part of the money was gone. Also the bank of my guild(don't know if it will help) was around 650 g after I have placed those 50 gold, but now it is only at 300 gold or so. I know you always say to protect our accounts by double ... (don't remember here the method but I am sure you know what I am talking about) but can anything be done?? If not I will not get upset or angry or something like that :)) since it's only a game but if yes I would appreciate it.

Txs and have a nice day!!

2. Txs for the reply... was worried that I was hacked or something like that...