1. I lost many gold

Hi,

I just realised i lost a lot of gold with my 2 characters :
    1- I had 800g, now i have 450g
    2- I had 200g, now i have 99g

I don't understand why i lost like 450g this night. And no i didnt open a special mail with the the 2500g.

I did like 350g yesterday.

Do we have to pay a tips every months or something like that?

If someone can help me with that, will be appreciate.

Good day!

2. Lol how do you manage to post this on forums in Lordaeron section but miss the several gold squish announcements that are all over the forums and the news section on the website? Needless to say that global was spammed nearly every day with squish related themes.

Read this: http://forum.warmane.com/showthread.php?t=412515

3. the same thing just happened to me, I lack gold in all my characters from 1 days ago today . what happened we do ?¿ :(

1600 now i have 940
    990 now i have 430
    etc
    etc 10 charecters :(

with these players I played in this same week that has happened ?¿
    Edited: February 17, 2020 Reason: more word

4. The gold squish (all gold gets halved) happens to keep economy healthy on warmane. There are ALOT of posts about it, and it's been announced way beforehand. I'm not sure how someone can miss it, but yea - this is your answer. Expect another next year, around the same time.

5. The gold squish (all gold gets halved) happens to keep economy healthy on warmane. There are ALOT of posts about it, and it's been announced way beforehand. I'm not sure how someone can miss it, but yea - this is your answer. Expect another next year, around the same time.
    I do not enter the web, only the game, and I have not seen any email that warned ..... I would have bought a lot of things :(

thx by info