1. Items disappearing after gold squish.

Now i am aware of the gold squish that has been announced. The problem is that after it was implemented , i lost a lot of materials from my bank, which only happened on one character but not on the rest. I would like to know if other players had this problem and if they know if this is part of the gold squish, as the post about it did not specify anything about materials/consumables and whatnot. And if that were the case, i have to say they did a super stupid job of it , because they probably just made the gold value sum of all you have in your bank and took half of it away, but the problem is that i had a lot of enchanting materials, and instead of them taking half the value of every material so to speak, they took all of the materials from 1 type. they took 32 stacks of x20 infinite dust ( i have non left), about 60 dream shards( 0 left) , give or take, 20 abyss crystal ( 0 left), 33 flask of frost wyrm ( o left), 23 frozen orbs ( 0 left), and they only left me with a crap tone of cosmic essence and some armor vellum III, which i can't use because they took everything away. I would not have had a problem if they took half of everything and left me the possibility to work with something, but now i have nothing to work with. *****ic decisions.

2. Took everything of value, left you with cheap crap. That's not the squish ma' man, that's one of your friends :D

3. Well, i am not so sure we are talking about hack, i still had some stuff left that have some value. If we are talking about hack, i'm pretty sure he would have taken everything. Which is not the case. I hope i can solve the problem through game ticket.

4. There's no problem to solve. Warmane didn't take your items, it might be either someone hacked your account or one of your friends. Either way, whatever the reason, the mats are not coming back. Enable 2FA, get a better password and that's all.

5. I don't know bro, one time I lost items as well. Like I had legs with 3x 30+ stamina gems and suddenly after a few days those gems were gone from the legs. I had to re-buy them... So was that my mistake?? you cannot even remove gems...

6. I don't know bro, one time I lost items as well. Like I had legs with 3x 30+ stamina gems and suddenly after a few days those gems were gone from the legs. I had to re-buy them... So was that my mistake?? you cannot even remove gems...
    The only case I could picture something like that happening was if you set gems and the server crashed before the server saved the character, reverting that. The gold cut does nothing to items or inventories, only to currency.

7. The only case I could picture something like that happening was if you set gems and the server crashed before the server saved the character, reverting that. The gold cut does nothing to items or inventories, only to currency.
    I know, it didn't happen on gold squish. It was random thing happening and I was very pissed off because I lost 900+ gold worth of gems. I had to buy them again but okay...