1. Macro for Elementium-plated Exhaust Pipe

Hi,
    I've been camping k3 for hrs, and even If I saw multiple times the Elementium-plated Exhaust Pipe, I wasn't be able to get it, because other people are using macros. Since It's unfair that some people are using macros and always get the pipe instead of others, I would gently ask you to share some macro for the pipe, to make the race fair, and let everyone have a chance to get it.
    Thanks in advance
    Ps: write me if you need more details

2. There's this cool thing called Google, the thing you're looking for appears to be among top 5 results.

3. There's this cool thing called Google, the thing you're looking for appears to be among top 5 results.
    The last time I looked for a macro on google, it wasn't working on this server ok? but yes I've already googled for macros and I've found this:

/script local function buy (n,q) for i=1,100 do if n==GetMerchantItemInfo(i) then BuyMerchantItem(i,q) end end end buy ("Elementium-plated Exhaust Pipe",1);ChatFrame1:AddMessage("- Buying Elementium-plated Exhaust Pipe")

And guess what? I don't know if it works or 2nd and more important if it's legit
    Edited: February 18, 2020

4. its legit,
    but you will still have to refresh page for this to work, you cant just open vendor and spam this

5. its legit,
    but you will still have to refresh page for this to work, you cant just open vendor and spam this
    so this macro, just check if there is a pipe, if yes it buys it without confirmation am I right?If yes I'm almost done, I need only that part of macro that target roxi, interact with the target, choose the vendor window and then this macro

6. yea,
    but to see pipe you need to refresh vendor (close and interact again), you can bind interract key and make a macro to select dialogue to open vendor window

so you just esc - interact key - dialogue macro - this buy macro, repeat

ps,
    just link any reagent in there and try it out on reagent vendor
    Edited: February 17, 2020

7. i use
    /tar roxi
    /buymerchantstuff (dont remember the funct)

then place it on F1, and bind ` to interact with target and click with mouse on the merchant option (since i couldn't find a command for that).. then, f1-`- f1if i see it - escape and repeat :p
    Edited: February 17, 2020

8. Thanks for the replies.
    Yes I know that I have to refresh the merchant everytime, but trust me if I say that is last of my problem. I'll try to find a macro to select the second tab on dialogue box, so I can skip the part of moving the mouse over the option, and if I find it I'll share with you.
    EDIT:
    Update (1)
    I finally found what I needed, I ask everyone to share this, so buying the pipe will become a matter of luck and pvp.
    the macro should be this:
    /tar Roxi Ramrocket
    bind something to interact with the target on your keybinding (option->key bindings-> "look for interact with the target and bind it)

bind the following script
    /script SelectGossipOption(2)
    (this last script simply select the option number 2 in the dialogue box)

/bind also this other script
    /script local function buy (n,q) for i=1,100 do if n==GetMerchantItemInfo(i) then BuyMerchantItem(i,q) end end end buy ("Elementium-plated Exhaust Pipe",1);ChatFrame1:AddMessage("- Buying Elementium-plated Exhaust Pipe")
    this last script buy the pipe. Thanks everyone. If you have a better idea share it, or I'll simply put this on the top comment so everyone can read. :)

In my case, I've got h for interact with the target, g for the first script, f for the second script. if I've already /tar the target I've got to spam h, g, f escape and repeat, to buy the pipe.

Update 2: I finally managed to get the pipe, but the macro was wrong so I had to do it manually (I had an heartattack when I saw the macro wasn't working XD), and the reason about that is that the macro is case sensitive, it's not ("Elementium-Plated Exhaust Pipe",1) but ("Elementium-plated Exhaust Pipe",1). I have to try this one so I wish you good luck. Thanks to Bandilero that with his insane pvp-help (he just came to help me from hordes) let me have it. :)

Update 3: the macro is working, so I got 2 pipes (one is for a friend). Gl everyone on farming it. I'll update the top comment later. Have fun with everything and wish you're not too greedy. :P
    Edited: February 18, 2020

9. can you post here finaly the corect macro for the pipe? i try to take that damned pipe soooo long time and nothing...