1. Icecrown faction presence

I tried playing Icecrown a few months back, and managed to get a pally up to 80 before I stopped playing. The entirety of my leveling I was camped by max level players in almost every low level zone as alliance, and it honestly made the whole experience really boring. Is this just a common thing with max levels due to all the content being out for a while now? I was considering coming back to try out the server again and wondered if this was just a bad week I experienced or if the alliance just doesn't bother to fight in wPVP. I don't mind the occasional fight while leveling, but I never had a "fight" while I was leveling since they were all lvl 80s killing me and not a single one was my level.

2. I tried playing Icecrown a few months back, and managed to get a pally up to 80 before I stopped playing. The entirety of my leveling I was camped by max level players in almost every low level zone as alliance, and it honestly made the whole experience really boring. Is this just a common thing with max levels due to all the content being out for a while now? I was considering coming back to try out the server again and wondered if this was just a bad week I experienced or if the alliance just doesn't bother to fight in wPVP. I don't mind the occasional fight while leveling, but I never had a "fight" while I was leveling since they were all lvl 80s killing me and not a single one was my level.
    A few gangs in a very short leveling phase is bothering your whole experience? This is a fast leveling server with priority on endgame and not a server where lots of people level along with you. Getting killed by lvl 80 while leveling is not a alliance only problem, this occours on both sides equally.

And in my opinoin, getting killed by high level players frequently is mainly your own fault. Running around in high pvp areas like strangle and tanaris is simply asking for it. whenever i level a char i only get killed a few times until 80, not more like 5 times, mainly because i avoid crowded areas.

3. A few gangs in a very short leveling phase is bothering your whole experience? This is a fast leveling server with priority on endgame and not a server where lots of people level along with you. Getting killed by lvl 80 while leveling is not a alliance only problem, this occours on both sides equally.

And in my opinoin, getting killed by high level players frequently is mainly your own fault. Running around in high pvp areas like strangle and tanaris is simply asking for it. whenever i level a char i only get killed a few times until 80, not more like 5 times, mainly because i avoid crowded areas.
    Wasn't pvp hotspots only as I said this was every zone including alliance towns being camped by groups. Of course places like stv are hotspots, but i never referred to any hotspots being an issue. Not my first pvp server so the point was it seemed like an abnormal amount of players killing low levels, but I was never attacked by on level players even when they saw me.

4. The entirety of my leveling I was camped by max level players in almost every low level zone as alliance
    well well, they usually say "if you want to pvp, go alliance"

5. The camping is very bad, I got to level 63 and left cause I cant even level. For example, I teleport to Blasted Lands, and a rogue kills me three times, I fly to HH, and died 6-10 times to a greifer, left HH to kill those 20 orcs, and died 8 times to people collecting herbs, so went to the back, and died over 10 times by random 80s flying above.
    Edited: February 18, 2020