1. Not reported for gold reduction

I have several characters and in none of them I have been notified of the 50% reduction in gold (all reviewed, all mails). I do not enter the web warmane, only the game like many people. What answer do you give to this ¿?¿? Since I lost several thousand gold saved for 6 months :(

What answer do you give to this ¿?¿?

thx, in Lordaeron

2. The answer for this is - we've been notified a month in advance on the website. It has been spammed about on global chats for more than 4 months now. It's only your fault for not getting informed about gold squish and nobody else's.
    Learn from this and eventually check the website and the forums "News" section for new information.

I also recommend you go google some gold making guides because several thousand gold for 6 months is terribly low.

3. Imagine who the hell earns their gold and expects to be able to use it later. What a joke, someone plays the game and makes few thousands gold passively? Real players sit in forums all day and farm 100'000 gold a day and then they post things for x10 price because greed and other things.

4. The answer for this is - we've been notified a month in advance on the website. It has been spammed about on global chats for more than 4 months now. It's only your fault for not getting informed about gold squish and nobody else's.
    Learn from this and eventually check the website and the forums "News" section for new information.

I also recommend you go google some gold making guides because several thousand gold for 6 months is terribly low.
    I think it's perfect but for another time it costs nothing to send an email to the character's mail ... by the way "my few thousand gold" cost me a lot to win since I never do dungeons\mazz, and I have no character lvl 80

I just play, I don't go to the web or watch the chat

thx by info

5. I think it's perfect but for another time it costs nothing to send an email to the character's mail ... by the way "my few thousand gold" cost me a lot to win since I never do dungeons\mazz, and I have no character lvl 80

I just play, I don't go to the web or watch the chat

thx by info
    Type /join global when you log in.

6. What answer do you give to this ¿?¿?
    I got an answer; CHECK THE WEBPAGE ! Get out of your cave ! And while you're finally there... LOGIN AND GET VOTEPOINTS !
    And maybe a general hint for any game: check a GUIDE on the INTERNET on how to play instead of you trying to invent how you should play it.