1. Arena Season 15 | Season rewards

Greetings Warmane community,

Arena Season 15 will end on October 27, 2019 on all realms.

Fight your way and triumph through thousands of opponents and win special prizes which include exclusive rare mounts and dozens of unique game titles for the cream of the crop PvP players.

Players will not be eligible for rewards IF: (team itself will remain intact as part of a rank slot)

• Personal rating is not within 150 of the Team Rating.
    • You do not have at least 70% of the team's games played.
    • Bans for extreme cases of MMR dropping.
    • Removal of the team from the ladder and disbanding of the aforementioned team, thus meaning disqualification of receiving any seasonal rewards in case of extreme MMR dropping.

We would also like to remind the players that MMR dropping (especially below default rating) or any other form of abuse can lead to disbanding of the team. We will exempt this while done to restart team with a new partner(s) but extreme cases can still lead to team disbanding.

In order to promote activity in the 3v3 bracket and due to naturally low rating teams occupying top ten slots, players will only qualify for Gladiator titles if they're above 2 000 rating.

Suspicious activity, win trading and exploiting will result in account suspension and in extreme cases account termination.

The Burning Crusade
    Spoiler: Show

All rewards are temporary, only rank one rewards remain.

Season 2v2 Rewards

Rank 1
    • Vengeful Gladiator title
    • 50 coins per qualifying member

Rank 2 to Rank 3

• Gladiator title
    • 25 coins per qualifying member

Rank 4 to 6
    • Duelist title

Rank 7 to 10
    • Rival title

Rank 11 to 15

• Challenger title

Season 3v3 Rewards

Rank 1
    • Vengeful Nether Drake for each team member
    • 150 coins per qualifying member

Rank 2 to Rank 3
    • Gladiator title

Rank 4 to 6
    • Duelist title
    • 25 coins per qualifying member

Rank 7 to 10
    • Rival title

Rank 11 to 15

• Challenger title

Season 5v5 Rewards

Rank 1
    • Vengeful Nether Drake for each team member
    • 30 coins per qualifying member

Rank 2 to Rank 3
    • Gladiator title
    • 15 coins per qualifying member

Rank 4 to 6
    • Duelist title

Rank 7 to 10
    • Rival title

Rank 11 to 15

• Challenger title

WoTLK

Season 2v2 Rewards

Rank 1 to Rank 3
    • Duelist title

Rank 4 to 20
    • Challenger title

Season 3v3 Rewards

Rank 1
    • Wrathful Gladiator title for WoTLK
    • Magic Rooster for each team member

Rank 2 to Rank 5
    • Gladiator title

Rank 6 to 20
    • Rival title

Solo Queue

Rank 1
    • Arena Master title

Rank 1 of class
    • Supreme title

Top 1% of 30% of total players that have Solo Queue rating higher than 1600
    • Battlemaster title

Top 10% of 30% of total players that have Solo Queue rating higher than 1600
    • Warbringer title

Top 30% of total players that have Solo Queue rating higher than 1600
    • Conqueror title

Mists of Pandaria

Season 2v2 Rewards

Rank 1 to 5
    • Duelist title
    • 20 coins per qualifying member

Rank 6 to 15
    • Challenger title

Season 3v3 Rewards
    Rank 1 to 3
    • Malevolent Gladiator
    • Magic Rooster for each team member

Rank 4 to 10
    • Gladiator title

Rank 10 to 20
    • Rival title

We are entitled to change the rewards and rules, at any time, if the need arises, either to combat unfair gameplay or to compensate where needed.

2. Blackrock to Icecrown separate rewards ?

3. What about Warmane International Tournament: Series III ?
    Will that happen this season ?

4. Icecrown and Lordaeron and Blackrock share the same pool for rewards? Sounds like Lordaeron ain't winning anything :P

5. Personally i cant find how these rewards would help the server overall pvp activity.
    Despite the fact that im not active at all, so isnt like "QQ i want titles also QQ"
    (Consider this from an Icecrown player)
    1- Putting Lordaeron in the same bracket as Icecrown and Blackrock is just a genocide
    In fact top50 2s dont have a single Lordaeron team
    In the top50 3s only 1 team is from Lordaeron.

2- Blackrock will always dominate Icecrown, cause his server nature and just by the fact that the grinding process is easier (If nothing changed from last time i logged on Blackrock)

3- The same people will always camp the top ranks, no matter what, cause their overall higher ability ingame which makes even ranks such as "Rival" (A quite casual title) have a high competition.

I guess Warmane Staff should consider to reward the crossrealm bracket with some rewards which are what are doing right now, BUT , also considering giving rewards (No coins, just titles for example) and rewarding it on realm based, in this way everyone from the every server should find a "possible" goal and enjoy the way to learn and get better tho.

This is a consideration from someone who already got the pvp titles he wanted, time ago, and nowdays isnt even active for 10-games weekly. So all my assumption and suggestions im tryng to figure to a help the overall community.

6. to everyone complaining about cross-realm on Wotlk and rewards not being per realm.

You make it sound like obtaining any pvp gear is impossible on Lordaeron. Like competing against Blackrock players when you're on Icecrown, is impossible. solely because Blackrock gets free starter gear, solely because you can donate for Shadowmourne on Icecrown.

But I mean what do you expect? Lordaeron is a x1 server, Icecrown is a x7 server. Who knew that it was gonna take 7 times longer to level if you switch from Icecrown to Lordaeron, Oh wait,, everyone did. thats how increased rates work.

in the end. every single player. no matter the server they play on. still plays the same classes that you can play, with the same abilities they for that class, with the same end-game gear. I dont see any Blackrock Warriors running around casting frostbolt, do you?
    The only difference is, is that Blackrock players can buy Honor gear and icc10/rs10 nm gear for free. oooooh

Keep in mind that people on blackrock, choose to play there because they want to PVP. You choose to play the lvling server because you want to either level or do pve. thats a decision YOU made. Im seriously 100% sure that every single person who complains about "hurrdurr blackrock people are dominating everything whaawhaa crossrealm suxx" would still get crushed in any BG or Arena if they switched to Blackrock and played against Blackrock people only.

TLDR: Don't cry, play better.

PS: This msg came to you from an Icecrown player that got Rank 1in 3v3 with Relentless gear. hit me up on Shivlol
    peace losers

7. Remove Lordaeron from Crossrealm.

8. Yes remove Lordaeron from xrealm so every person and their dog can snipe q when only 2 low teams are in queue and get 4p wrathful. Don't forget the wintrading.

9. will there be a last point distribution on 27 october ?

yeah let's remove lordaeron from cross realm can't wait to have the good old 50 min queue for arena

10. What will happen to our arena points, honor, wintergrasp commendations and gear? Thanks.

11. Why dont u make titles like they are on retail. Rank 1 / Gladiator/ Duelist/Rival/Challenger. All of them are with percentage since warmane has a lot of ppl i think its doable.Rank 1 0.1%/Gladiator 0.5%/Duelist 5%/Rival 10%/challenger 30%.This is the better way cuz its unacceptable to get for example Challenger or Rival at 2700 rating in 2s or 3s its just too much.Just giving u an advice i am myself a Gladiator on retail played vs the best players in the world and Blizzcon champions like Whaaz Raiku Zunnyaki Hydra Blizo etc...

12. Do we have a last flush before 27 ?

13. Put the Flush before 28 we need 29 to flash it make big difference please..

14. i suggest to disqualify teams if there was no activity for 1-2 weeks (a while), like this one http://armory.warmane.com/team/free+...daeron/summary, rating has been obtained playing against 1500 ppl mostly, these kinda fellas don't deserve titlles or anything

15. and yet how do i report these sorta "gladiator" teams ?

123 ... Last