1. Arena Season 16 | Season rewards

Greetings Warmane community,

Arena Season 16 will end on March 1, 2020 on all realms.

Fight your way and triumph through thousands of opponents and win special prizes which include exclusive rare mounts and dozens of unique game titles for the cream of the crop PvP players.

Players will not be eligible for rewards IF: (team itself will remain intact as part of a rank slot)

• Personal rating is not within 150 of the Team Rating.
    • You do not have at least 70% of the team's games played.
    • Bans for extreme cases of MMR dropping.
    • Removal of the team from the ladder and disbanding of the aforementioned team, thus meaning disqualification of receiving any seasonal rewards in case of extreme MMR dropping.

We would also like to remind the players that MMR dropping (especially below default rating) or any other form of abuse can lead to disbanding of the team. We will exempt this while done to restart team with a new partner(s) but extreme cases can still lead to team disbanding.

In order to promote activity in the 3v3 bracket and due to naturally low rating teams occupying top ten slots, players will only qualify for Gladiator titles if they're above 2 000 rating.

Suspicious activity, win trading and exploiting will result in account suspension and in extreme cases account termination.

The Burning Crusade
    Spoiler: Show

All rewards are temporary, only rank one rewards remain.

Season 2v2 Rewards

Rank 1
    • Merciless Gladiator title
    • 50 coins per qualifying member

Rank 2 to Rank 3

• Gladiator title
    • 25 coins per qualifying member

Rank 4 to 6
    • Duelist title

Rank 7 to 10
    • Rival title

Rank 11 to 15

• Challenger title

Season 3v3 Rewards

Rank 1
    • Merciless Nether Drake for each team member
    • 150 coins per qualifying member

Rank 2 to Rank 3
    • Gladiator title

Rank 4 to 6
    • Duelist title
    • 25 coins per qualifying member

Rank 7 to 10
    • Rival title

Rank 11 to 15

• Challenger title

Season 5v5 Rewards

Rank 1
    • Merciless Nether Drake for each team member
    • 30 coins per qualifying member

Rank 2 to Rank 3
    • Gladiator title
    • 15 coins per qualifying member

Rank 4 to 6
    • Duelist title

Rank 7 to 10
    • Rival title

Rank 11 to 15

• Challenger title

WoTLK

Season 2v2 Rewards

Rank 1 to Rank 3
    • Duelist title

Rank 4 to 20
    • Challenger title

Season 3v3 Rewards

Rank 1
    • Merciless Gladiator title for WoTLK
    • Magic Rooster for each team member

Rank 2 to Rank 5
    • Gladiator title

Rank 6 to 20
    • Rival title

Solo Queue

Rank 1
    • Merciless Gladiator

Rank 1 of class
    • Supreme title

Top 1% of 30% of total players that have Solo Queue rating higher than 1600
    • Gladiator

Top 10% of 30% of total players that have Solo Queue rating higher than 1600
    • Warbringer title

Top 30% of total players that have Solo Queue rating higher than 1600
    • Duelist title

Mists of Pandaria

Season 2v2 Rewards

Rank 1 to 5
    • Duelist title
    • 20 coins per qualifying member

Rank 6 to 15
    • Challenger title

Season 3v3 Rewards
    Rank 1 to 3
    • Tyrannical Gladiator
    • Magic Rooster for each team member

Rank 4 to 10
    • Gladiator title

Rank 10 to 20
    • Rival title

We are entitled to change the rewards and rules, at any time, if the need arises, either to combat unfair gameplay or to compensate where needed.

2. Same rewards for solo queue? Why?

3. Same rewards for solo queue? Why?
    That is something we are still discussing, the thread was posted to keep up to date on the date. Information is pending to change.

4. That is something we are still discussing, the thread was posted to keep up to date on the date. Information is pending to change.
    Yeah, thath would be pretty *******, since on icecrown these rewards u can get normal way, and supreme is very rare(realm first 80).

5. since on icecrown these rewards u can get normal way
    Even on Blackrock is possible to get most of those title in a blizzlike way (because of new core)

So, basically it is time to change the following 3 titles into something New:
    - Arena Master title
    - Battlemaster title
    - Conqueror/Justicar title

Only "Supreme" and "Warbringer" are fine.

6. Indeed I can confirm that approximatively 10 players if not more on Icecrown already achieved Arena Master since the bracket release

7. Since outland had no arena activity in the last month or so, not even close to what it was last season. And most top teams at the top right now got banned ~ 2 months ago for wt. What will happen to titles & rewards that are not glad ones ? (i'm talking for teams under 2k at like lets say 1600 rating ... ).
    Also what about a : "last 2 weeks activity requirement" to be eligible, wouldnt that improve activity ?

8. just one curiosity over the years, why end of the arena season and team wiping cant be done 1 day after Arena Point flush? (flush is at night from Tuesday to Wednesday, so why cant this be done on Thursday wich would make the most sense, especially to people who are always 1 flush away from an item)

9. just one curiosity over the years, why end of the arena season and team wiping cant be done 1 day after Arena Point flush? (flush is at night from Tuesday to Wednesday, so why cant this be done on Thursday wich would make the most sense, especially to people who are always 1 flush away from an item)
    I agree with this. Came back end of last season and had to gear a new char and since season ended on a sunday i figured they would give us points when season ended but nope. It's a minor problem but could be nice since it already takes a long time to get points here.

10. the Flawless Victor would be nice for soloq

11. At this point why are you even announcing PvP rewards for Frostwolf? I wonder what exactly is the deal there, you don't give titles at all to Frostwolf players or you give them to the highest players with 1.6 raiting in 2v2?

12. Solo queue across all realms is still very recent so i understand the brand new rewarding system which lacks abit of in-depth info and negative feedback.
    Warbringer/Supreme is fine (Warbringer being one that we can't get in our expansion). In regards to Arena Master, i don't see the harm considering the fact that Ring of Valor isn't available right now and alot of people didn't get it. However, in my opinion it should not be a first place title since its only 1 player.
    Besides that, i just wanted to add as to why are u providing with the Supreme for the first of each class instead of the first of each "spec" or add a new title in regards to that. It would promote a higher refreshment and more healthy competition overall to bring out the meta or the "obsolete pvp specs" to some.

13. Im not ok at all with those titles such like Battlemaster/Conqeror/Arena Master wich u possibly can all farm ingame it would have no meaning at all anymore for players who earned through hard work to achiev those titles and espacially Battlemaster i know alot of ppl who farmed for it lets say years. Why not give next season the insane title or such like the immortal, wouldnt make sense at all.

14. Will be there one more flush before the season reset?

123 ... Last