1. Hello there,i just wanted to get some answers about my situation.So it is regarding the last arena season and the solo que ladder,as you know i finished as r1 warrior on icecrown with my character Zhongaxd and i was tied with Exyth for r1 icecrown.No where was specified what is the deciding factor in case 2 players had the same rating,only after the season end i got an answer by malaco saying that the one who had less amount of games will be getting merciless glad.I think thats unfair on many levels startng from my late given answer and considering (Shintas) situation last season where he complained and cryed alot on WIT2 discord and on forum and to you guys about getting disbanded and after all got the r1 Tittle + roosters + coins . yet Machine got same r1 + rooster + coins . So x2 r1 Tittles were gived just becouse shinta complained and got it.This never happened before so i want at least some justification done here,i had the same rating as the r1 player on soloq icecrown therefore i think i should get r1 aswell,please consider this because i think its unfair because we had the same rating.
    https://imgur.com/a/kOPACt4

2. Considering the competitiveness in PvP, and therefore value that people give to those titles, there's nothing wrong with voicing an opinion about how they were handled (although the ones that offer suggestions, instead of just complaining, are certainly more appreciated). If it's deemed that the titles should be replaced, and it's feasible to do so, that will be done (I don't know how easy or troublesome it would be). It's a fair request/suggestion, after all. So, with all that in mind, players might want to tone down badgering the people voicing that. Whether it's the case or not, I have little doubt that acting like that will just give others the impression that you are clinging to a title you wouldn't have if a better distribution was applied.
    Okay so I'm just gonna list my opinion in case somebody cares:
    If you decide to revert the titles handed out from last seasons soloq, then it is fine. However, if you do not (either because of it being too difficult or that you just decide it isn't important) then you should keep handing out the same titles for the following seasons. While some may argue that handing out Duelist to top30% of soloq is unfair, handing out Duelist to top30% soloq for one particular season only is imo way more unfair.

Finally, while maybe Challenger/Rival would've been a better idea than duelist, I think the main issue here with top30% soloq and r1 2s sharing titles isn't only that soloq get too good titles, it is possibly even more so that the 2v2 ladder gains too low titles. Getting rank1 in 2s is arguably the hardest thing to achieve here in terms of arena (3v3 is fairly inactive and soloq is well soloq), so why the r1 or even top3+ aren't rewarded with Gladiator (or possibly Merciless+ Gladiator for top rank(s)) is odd in my opinion.

tldr; people aren't going to be as annoyed by top30% soloq getting duelist/rival/challenger if top players in 2s are getting Gladiator.

3. By giving duelist to people that play solo que they are achiving also challenger and rival which titles aren’t nt easy to get.In my opinion you have to change duelist to some other title because giving duelist in solo que make no sense for me to play 2s or 3s if i want a title even the title that i will get in solo que won’t be just one title.For 30% of 1600 above you gave 3 titles which those 3 titles you actually depreciate the people’s labor who play 2s and 3s.

4. Hello there,i just wanted to get some answers about my situation.So it is regarding the last arena season and the solo que ladder,as you know i finished as r1 warrior on icecrown with my character Zhongaxd and i was tied with Exyth for r1 icecrown.No where was specified what is the deciding factor in case 2 players had the same rating,only after the season end i got an answer by malaco saying that the one who had less amount of games will be getting merciless glad.I think thats unfair on many levels startng from my late given answer and considering (Shintas) situation last season where he complained and cryed alot on WIT2 discord and on forum and to you guys about getting disbanded and after all got the r1 Tittle + roosters + coins . yet Machine got same r1 + rooster + coins . So x2 r1 Tittles were gived just becouse shinta complained and got it.This never happened before so i want at least some justification done here,i had the same rating as the r1 player on soloq icecrown therefore i think i should get r1 aswell,please consider this because i think its unfair because we had the same rating.
    https://imgur.com/a/kOPACt4
    First of all - since we have cross realm arenas and one ladder for all realms, it makes sense for titles to be distributed not per realm but for the entire ladder as a whole. Which they don't and the reasoning is weird to me.
    Example: lets say first 15 3v3 teams are blackrock teams then there are 2 icecrown teams, then again blackrock teams. Are those icecrown teams who are rank 16 and 17 really deserving respectively rank 1 and rank 2 titles? I don't think so...
    I don't think the situation should be any different for SoloQ but it obviously is.

No hard feelings, but if having non-earned PvP titles on a 12 year old game when it's not even at it's peak is what drives your life then so be it I guess you are happy with it...

5. Considering the competitiveness in PvP, and therefore value that people give to those titles, there's nothing wrong with voicing an opinion about how they were handled (although the ones that offer suggestions, instead of just complaining, are certainly more appreciated). If it's deemed that the titles should be replaced, and it's feasible to do so, that will be done (I don't know how easy or troublesome it would be). It's a fair request/suggestion, after all. So, with all that in mind, players might want to tone down badgering the people voicing that. Whether it's the case or not, I have little doubt that acting like that will just give others the impression that you are clinging to a title you wouldn't have if a better distribution was applied.
    I think i have a perfect solution for this situation with titles. So my suggestion is following:

- Let them keep duelists from soloque since it's probably very complicated task to replace them/reverse it now and those people would make so much drama if they lose those titles even tho don't deserve them.

- Award rank1-3 2s players with Gladiator title.

This solution is very good for both sides. Both sides will be happy, top rated 2s players will have their own title and soloq players will keep their duelist. If you keep as it is now then you clearly disrespect top rated 2s players who actually put some effort in achieving rank1-3 positions.

@Obnoxious what you think about my suggestion? I would like to see your opinion about it.

6. So, is there any intention to fix this situation with titles?
    Or you just gonna ignore and disrespect community?

7. "Situation" ?
    There is no situation, server is moving on and so should you. If they do change anything that players has already been awarded then you will have people getting ignored and disrespected, If they dont change then some will be disrespected in that sense. Cant please everyone.

8. "Situation" ?
    There is no situation, server is moving on and so should you. If they do change anything that players has already been awarded then you will have people getting ignored and disrespected, If they dont change then some will be disrespected in that sense. Cant please everyone.
    You are so wrong, you are not even aware of problem. For you it is okay to destroy the value of rank1 2s title and value of other titles overall? Its same as taking away something from players. Players with high 2s titles are clearly disrepsected if everything stay as it is now.

And they CAN satisfy both sides IF they want, read my suggestion above if you wonder how.

9. Replace all those Rival - Challenger - Duelist You gave the last season from SQ bracket. It's also laughable to get Rival with 1.9k in 3v3.
    - WF, Rele, Furious, Deadly Glad for r1 , Glad r2-r3, Duelist r4-5, Rival r6-7, Challenger r8-9, Warbringer r10, Supreme for r1 of class from each bracket and STOP.

10. So, is there any intention to fix this situation with titles?
    Or you just gonna ignore and disrespect community?
    Lmao, they didn't **** on your mother's grave. Stop acting like an entitled brat and leave it be.

If they want to change something, they'll do it. They have more than enough suggestions in the thread if they choose to do so and I can tell you their first priority when they DO decide to do something WON'T be replying to your entitled ***.

11. Lmao, they didn't **** on your mother's grave. Stop acting like an entitled brat and leave it be.

If they want to change something, they'll do it. They have more than enough suggestions in the thread if they choose to do so and I can tell you their first priority when they DO decide to do something WON'T be replying to your entitled ***.
    Your comment says more about who is brat here.

There is no reason to be rude, and if you are not competent I have no clue why you reply to my suggestion and what are you doing in this topic.

12. Your comment says more about who is brat here.

There is no reason to be rude, and if you are not competent I have no clue why you reply to my suggestion and what are you doing in this topic.
    Nobody replies to me I'm important whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.
    Please.

13. The MMR system is pretty weird if you ask me, furthermore it was quite fun to play soloq with icecrown characters, but it was total disappointment when found out that i can't get shoulders at 2k rating. Why? It's simple, they would lose ton of money if people would stop donating for Wf shoulders and T2. Keeping a balance between quality and profit is a thin line. From my point of view, it was quite a waste of time to get 2k when 80% of the server has SM, either if you get against or teamed up with SM guys, it's still aids either way. I stopped playing soloq afterwards, and probably everyone else who noticed the bracket is useless.

14. i think that you should change rewards in 2v2 bracket, honnestly no wants want to compete for duelist" title , theres just no point queing 2s, if the title aint even worth it

First ... 4567 Last