1. Banned for 4 weeks and 1 day

Okay why am i banned for hacking and scripting ?

First off, I am fairly new to world of warcraft.

Second, I have no history of hacking or scripting of any kind whatsoever on all the games i play or have played.

So, Why the ban ? I am assuming the ban took place 12 hours ago, just after i logged off from the server (says i was online 14 hours ago from now in my warmane website account).

And why would i even need to hack as a new player that does not know how half the stuff works in world of warcraft. My account us prolly 1 year and a few months old with only 4 max level characters out of which i only play 3 and other 4 characters that i abandoned while levelling up also i only started doing the actual raid contents like 7 or so months ago and started pvping like around 3months ago. And why would i want my only account that i worked hard to get acheivements on banned for i dont know something stupid like hacking/scripting?

There has definitely been some kind of mistake on warmane's part for the ban i got. What the hell and i have my raids tonight in about 14 hours or so. What the hell ????

These are the addons i have been using for past 7 months https://imgur.com/a/pSI6m1b. Other than that I can only think of getting banned cuz i was using vpn while loggging in. But i have been using vpn to do ****s like that since i started playing on warmane a year ago and i have not been banned since that time so why now ? Plus i cant login to discord and warmane without vpn anyways because i am in china. And also the ban took place 2 hours after i logged out yesterday is what i am assuming so how the hell does that anti cheat ban me 2 hours after i am offline?? YOU guys need to fix this bull**** fast

2. I did do it an hour ago and i cant believe i am banned on a raid day and that too for no reason

3. I did do it an hour ago and i cant believe i am banned on a raid day and that too for no reason
    it can take 4+ days to get a reply to a ban appeal. they have lowest ticket priority. unfortunately nothing you can do but wait.

4. Yeah well sucks to be on recieving end of a ban for something i did not do

5. Curious, what did you and everyone else actually do? The Mods are acting like you all did something, but are all pretending to be stupid and innocent.

6. Well i honestly have no ****ing idea of.why i got banned in the first place. And why would i.do something stupid like hacking/scripting on the only account i have and in that too i only play like 3 characters even thiugh i have 4 max leveled once and other 4 i plainly got tired on levelling up and abandonned. You tell me. Plus i've only been on warmane for like a year now and so far have 3 charas i play so you tell me would i be that stupid to get my self a ban that i'd deserve ?

7. You gotta need to appeal.

8. Same here.have sent ticket.email before 14 hours but no response.

9. You kmow what if this does'nt get fixed i'm gonna start making a scene even if i get permanently banned for it. And atleast that way i'll know i deserved it

10. @mercy

Mercy*said:7 hours ago

*Originally Posted by*Badeand*

You can't be serious? i myself have never done anything illegal. what on earth is this ban about?

Consider that all of these bans have been issued with evidence on our end to support them. They will not be getting reversed. If you're going to claim that it was for "no reason", then perhaps you should reflect upon the things you've been doing and using. Ignorance is not an excuse.

*Originally Posted by*OK*

true.a failure to antihacking system could be understable.but this no-response behavior it's a shame,most of us have paid to this server and we deserve at least an answer.

No failure in the anti-cheat system. These are not false positives. The parts of the system that are capable of taking action on false positives is not even active right now, which is why you haven't seen anti-cheat bans for years. These are not anti-cheat bans, though they are for cheating.

If you truly feel you've been banned for "no reason" and would like to appeal your ban, feel free to pursue the proper channels for it by making a ticket on the website or sending an email

Okay, so to the point. Classic GM reply that makes no sense and does not solve any problems what so ever. The fact that you claim that all the bans are supported by the evidence is an absolute lie. Closing a topic right after your copy paste reply really did not provide us a information we needed. Yet how come people are using cheats, with same setups, addon packs and other stuff on different accounts and only 1 out of few accounts are banned. You literally banned 1 account I have out of 3, which has no difference in addons, yet only used to play pve. Rest account used to play both pve and pvp and still are not suspended. Banned so many innocent people and pretending to be blind towards the entire thing.
    Instead of closing topic after your reply -provide explanation, proves and what caused the suspensions. Because from what I can see Im succesfully hacking and scripting on other accounts of mine and you do absolutelly nothing.

11. @mercy

Mercy*said:7 hours ago

*Originally Posted by*Badeand*

You can't be serious? i myself have never done anything illegal. what on earth is this ban about?

Consider that all of these bans have been issued with evidence on our end to support them. They will not be getting reversed. If you're going to claim that it was for "no reason", then perhaps you should reflect upon the things you've been doing and using. Ignorance is not an excuse.

*Originally Posted by*OK*

true.a failure to antihacking system could be understable.but this no-response behavior it's a shame,most of us have paid to this server and we deserve at least an answer.

No failure in the anti-cheat system. These are not false positives. The parts of the system that are capable of taking action on false positives is not even active right now, which is why you haven't seen anti-cheat bans for years. These are not anti-cheat bans, though they are for cheating.

If you truly feel you've been banned for "no reason" and would like to appeal your ban, feel free to pursue the proper channels for it by making a ticket on the website or sending an email

Okay, so to the point. Classic GM reply that makes no sense and does not solve any problems what so ever. The fact that you claim that all the bans are supported by the evidence is an absolute lie. Closing a topic right after your copy paste reply really did not provide us a information we needed. Yet how come people are using cheats, with same setups, addon packs and other stuff on different accounts and only 1 out of few accounts are banned. You literally banned 1 account I have out of 3, which has no difference in addons, yet only used to play pve. Rest account used to play both pve and pvp and still are not suspended. Banned so many innocent people and pretending to be blind towards the entire thing.
    Instead of closing topic after your reply -provide explanation, proves and what caused the suspensions. Because from what I can see Im succesfully hacking and scripting on other accounts of mine and you do absolutelly nothing.

This line itself shows that the GM does not know if his anti-cheat craps are working well or not in the server. Well working or not is fine, and fine you get banned but when you aopeal atleast have some decency to reply to people and yet he quotes "ignorance is not an excuse" if its not quit ignoring appeals and get to work.instead of lazying around all day.
    Or if i was banned give me a specific detailed reason instead of "oh hey we are banning you for gacking and scripting have fun" when as a matter of fact i have not even hacked or scripted and also i dont even know how to make a script for that part

12. Forum admins aren't the ones that do ban/ unban.
    The most they can do for us is convey our message to the people in charge of the actual stuff, so they can have a look which I'm pretty sure they are already looking into. From what I know a lot of people got banned, who tried logging in today and can't log lmao.
    Just make a ticket or write email to [email protected] and wait patiently.
    No point creating a fuss.

13. Forum admins aren't the ones that do ban/ unban.
    The most they can do for us is convey our message to the people in charge of the actual stuff, so they can have a look which I'm pretty sure they are already looking into. From what I know a lot of people got banned, who tried logging in today and can't log lmao.
    Just make a ticket or write email to [email protected] and wait patiently.
    No point creating a fuss.
    True nothing i can do but wait and i dont mind, but i dont want to wait for 4 weeks for something i did not do and then come back to a message saying "sorry we f'ed up with the ban and hope you dont mind" apology after loosing my perks of having an account in good standing.

Yeah and i know i'm making a fuss about it but if i dont and just sit quietly the matter most likely wont get resolved.

Anyways i did create a ticket before creating this forum post, i'll likely send an email to the address you posted as well. Thanks for the advice, its appreciated

14. The disrespect from the staff is appalling.
    I have a 2014 account and only raid log for the past few months, never used any kind of cheat, but i get banned. There can't be "evidence on our end" since i've never cheated and i have recorded most of the raiding i've done. I would very much like to see the "evidence" they have on these bans.

12 Last