1. Help Staff Warmame please

Hello very good afternoon Staff Warmame, I present my case as it is simple.
    I want to donate on the server next week because the best items are of " Store /Coins "
    Since with Points it is only for smaller objects
    However what happens is that the Status of my account is in "Rank: Agent": I do not understand
    The why; and the forum doesn't give me any answer since I posted this a while ago without getting an answer
    Since I have been with that state since last year, when I should be in "Good stand"
    And so to be able to acquire more points in votes, however I don't know if my account can be in good condition because
    He will continue in "Rank: Agent" and I am supposed to have broken a rules for that, that if that were the case, they should have removed it after a year
    And I don't find the assurance that my Coins that I donate this weekend, I can keep them since they could "ban" me for having the account in that state. " Rank : Agen"

I Take a Photo : https://ibb.co/3RrNf9Q

- Thank you, sorry for my english I'm russian
    Edited: February 18, 2020

2. Activity rank: Agent - only affects how much Points you collect each day. Get higher rank by getting more achievement points in game in your character.

Everything is good, what are you worried about?
    your Account status is "Normal", so I guess its ok. Mine says "in good standing". What is the difference idk

P.S

Enable 2-Step Authentication and remove that image with your information from public space.
    Edited: February 18, 2020

3. The difference is : If I do something wrong, the staff just proceed to ban me account and I also only earn 0.2 votepoints for day than 1.2 for "Rank:Agent"

Good standing = 1.2 point

4. Then don't do anything wrong, that's expected of every player regardless of ranks.