1. Multiboxer!!

It's a quick question. 2 Multiboxer called "Abraxxa" and "Sinva" are camping Stormwind and Wintergrasp for weeks now, killing all the NPC's like the Auction house or camping people using the wintergrasp portal for hours. i talked to both and they answered me with insults and ignored me.

I know Multiboxing is allowed, but what they are doing can't be.. i mean this camping.. we barely even can play Wintergrasp now, maybe 3-6hours of the day is controlled by alliance and only half of the day the auction house in SW is available.

PLEASE do something against that! I dont have a problem with multiboxers but this gank is going way too far already..
    And i didnt know where to tell you this since there is no ban ticket opportunity on the website so i came to the forum to AT LEAST let somebody know.. its just not funny anymore

2. Ganking is allowed, multiboxing is allowed.

3. Does that make it okay? i would say no. im not even crying in any way, im just trying to say that thats some kind of disrupting gameplay since we cant use the auction house in stormwind anymore and are barely even able to enter VOA since hes camping the entrance for hours sometimes.

4. There's other auction houses in the game, you can still go to wintergrasp in other ways or die and respawn, it doesn't hurt, it doesn't break your gear (PVP deaths do not break items).
    Both multiboxing and ganking is allowed, I can't believe the whole faction can't kill 2 multiboxers...