1. Question about Lottery (icecrown)

Hello, I've got a question about lottery. I've seen that there were Shadowmournes as a prize back in June 2019 and before. I was wondering if they were removed from the prize list, or it's just bad luck we haven't seen them in over half a year?

Also, I don't know if it was intentional or not, but users can no longer make topics in "Ask the Staff" section. Just letting you know.

2. The ask the stuff one has been turned off for a while, I think it's cause 96% the threads were support questions that can be answered here.

I know SM has been removed from the Lordareon prize pool, not sure about rest.

3. Probably decided it was for the best. It's a legendary weapon that not everyone should have for nothing. Then there's at least n+1 thread on the forums complaining how SM makes the game broken benefiting awarr/ret/uh in PVP. And also, I've noticed a ton of people spamming ingmae "selling awar with SM, 150 coins," my guess is they're lottery winners.

Ask the staff was closed around new years afaik and I don't see an issue with that. Most of them can be answered by other forum visitors faster in S&Q subforum and even when it was open, people would regularly post a thread there and when staff doesn't reply within 5 minutes, open the same one in S&Q.