1. Gold squish

Give us back our gold that we bought, im sure a lot of us bought gold with coins therefore we bought it with real money!! If youre gonna take half our gold then refund my damn money

2. The gold that was up for sale was halfed as well, so you still would of lost out if you bought it afterwards.

3. Gold squish

My point is is that I bought a certain amount of coins at a certain time when the value was up, You shouldnt take what Ive already purchased. Just change the prices of things dont take the money away. That literally fixes nothing.

4. http://forum.warmane.com/showthread.php?t=412515

The gold squish means that every piece of gold that exists in circulation, be it in the character's inventory, mailbox, guild bank, website trading system or otherwise, will be simply halved. Exactly as it was done last year too.
    next time wait until the squish is over to buy gold.

5. Gold squish

I dont need no ****ing explanation, my points still valid, Its didnt FIX A GOD DAMN THING.

6. I dont need no ****ing explanation, my points still valid, Its didnt FIX A GOD DAMN THING.
    Name one reason why they should make an exception for you. Because you bought gold just before it was squished? That's not a reason not to squish it.
    Your fault for not using what little brain you have and not taking the squish into consideration.