1. Couple questions from a newcomer

Hiya everybody!
    I'm starting my adventure on this server and first of all
    HI EVERYBODY!
    second what class is the most needed one? Tank or healer? Looking from dungeon finder perspective.
    I'm thinking about resto druid or holy pall for healers and don't really know who to pick for tank :P I might go for PvP in endgame and if I remember correctly Retradins (aka ******ins) were melting faces back then...

Thank you all for your suggestions and see you on the field!

2. Tanks and healers needed the most. Since you want to roll druid or pala it doesn't really matter which one you choose. Both have Tank+Healer specs so your dungeon queues will be instant as long as you have dual talent spec. Leveling as a bear druid might be the best option, since you'll have fairly high damage for questing and instant queues for RDFs cuz of tank spec. You can switch to resto later should you wish.
    Lordaeron is a bad choice for endgame PvP since a lot of your BiS parts are in fact PvE Hc parts which are difficult to obtain on Lordaeron.

3. Lordaeron is a bad choice for endgame PvP since a lot of your BiS parts are in fact PvE Hc parts which are difficult to obtain on Lordaeron.
    That's a very good point I have not considered, thank you for bringing that up ^^. All things consider I think I'll roll resto dudu as I don't feel even semi competent as tank. Lordaeron for more 'get in touch with wow world' (yeah, cata sucked for me) and Icecrown for overall having fun, PvPing and late game events ;). Thanks a lot!