1. My Account has also been banned, for 4 weeks 1 day, please help

2. Same as mine. I hope this will be clarified soon.

3. Helo all,
    I tryed to log in today after coming from wark and it says "Your account has been suspended for 4 weeks 1 day due to scripting/hacking".
    First of all,i never used this kind of thing,i dont honestly even know how to use that but im baned for it.
    I try to find some email that will explain why im baned but there is reason for this.
    Im playing on WARMANE for more then 8 years,got premium acc,donated and respect all the rules on server.
    PLS GUYS i rly dont know the reason why im baned.Can you PLS PLS help me.Atleast tell me why im baned for this long. (i hawe never been baned before)

TNX in advance!
    Wish you all the best,
    Milos Stojic.

4. Same here, almost all my guildies have this problem, hope Warmane will fix it very soon, think just something got wrong with their anti script/hacking bot or something idk what they calls it

5. I have been banned for 4 weeks due scripting and hacking. I was supposed to raid on my icc 25 man RAID in the guild Undying. Pleas unban me asap.

6. Yea, happend to me aswell. No idea why. Seems it have happend to alot of people, so hopefully its some kinda of misstake, or that the anti-cheat system messed up. Hopefully we can get some kinda of answer, or a unban :p

7. Why are staff so slow to respond to this?

My guild and the 56 people online in my guild have had a wasted evening because of this. iv had to delay all raids untill this is fixed.

Can we at least get a answer from some admin to let us know what is going on?

8. Same here, all 3 of my accoutns I regularly play on have been banned. Never used any hacks/scripts. Never will. Hope you can get this sorted out quick cause it is obviously wrongfully banning people.

9. That was my first thought as well, since even the reactions are very similar to the last time it was improved and suddenly things that used to slip by were getting caught.
    I would leave that thought to the side after all these responses.

10. I would leave that thought to the side after all these responses.
    I wouldn't.

11. Yea, happend to me aswell. No idea why. Seems it have happend to alot of people, so hopefully its some kinda of misstake, or that the anti-cheat system messed up. Hopefully we can get some kinda of answer, or a unban :p
    true.a failure to antihacking system could be understable.but this no-response behavior it's a shame,most of us have paid to this server and we deserve at least an answer.

12. Lets hope your thought is right then cause I would expect people to ask for compansation(which would make sense) if this is a mistake.

13. You can't be serious? i myself have never done anything illegal. what on earth is this ban about?

14. You can't be serious? i myself have never done anything illegal. what on earth is this ban about?
    +1 me either and you can easily understand this by checking my low gear,gold,kills etc,compared to time played.

First 123 Last