1. Banned all my accounts that im playing on it...?

"Your account has been suspended for 4 weeks 1 day due to scripting/hacking"

How did I get banned, Doesn't make any sense at all?
    That must be a mistake.

2. Happened to me for no reason too

3. I agree, this must be a mistake surely

4. same here Your account has been suspended for 4 weeks 1 day due to scripting/hacking it happened just now and I am playing on this server since 2011 and was never ever banned before this has to be some huge mistake since I haven't done this and none else has access to my account and i have 2 steps so wasn't hacked either

5. sounds like anticheat malfunction here

6. sounds like anticheat malfunction here
    Or they've made it better.

7. I also know someone who got banned for no reason. probably an issue with the anti-cheat

8. same thing here,sent ticket and email but no responses

9. Or they've made it better.
    That was my first thought as well, since even the reactions are very similar to the last time it was improved and suddenly things that used to slip by were getting caught.

10. I'm pretty sure the guy I know didn't use any cheats. Any chance a random addon could result to ban?

11. That was my first thought as well, since even the reactions are very similar to the last time it was improved and suddenly things that used to slip by were getting caught.
    well then,could it be another programm thas has nothing to do with wow?if what your are saying is true then this must be,or there is something inside my wow folder that i don't know.Although i can play on others accounts..

12. I'm pretty sure the guy I know didn't use any cheats. Any chance a random addon could result to ban?
    we can try exchange list of addons we use for a start. I disabled them on my other accounts until we find a source

13. we can try exchange list of addons we use for a start. I disabled them on my other accounts until we find a source
    well should be an addon be forbidden?while u can have them on official.or while ppl are multyboxing free out there?

14. Iv been banned aswell wtf?!?! im supposed to leading our 25HC main run right now.. im the guild leader of polygon.

Unban me asap.
    Edited: February 19, 2020

123 Last