1. A guildie today got the same thing. He has been playing with us for some time now and he had no need to use any hacks. We have been progressing fine in ICC hc. No misterious logins attempted neither. I know this proves nothing, but I really think this is an anti cheat mistake.

2. This is the same thing happening for me and I really hope this will be resolved soon. Warmane Stuff pleas assist us on this matter. This is urgent.

3. Ik how it can look to observer but they don't know how injustice feels so don't take it so hard. And since it happened to us it can happen to them too.
    So let's just stay calm and focused on finding a source. There has to be common factor in our story. My computer recently died so I bought new one and downloaded fresh new wow from Warmane site. That was around 1 month ago. Only thing i added were addons and that demon-wings looking on dance/avenging wrath so I assume it has to be one of those 2. On other hand my other accounts are fine (for now) but i disabled addons until matter is resolved. I also use driver booster for games no clue if that's relevant.
    I really hope we can find a cause otherwise when we log back we will just get banned again for the same thing just this time for who knows how long...

4. Ik how it can look to observer but they don't know how injustice feels so don't take it so hard. And since it happened to us it can happen to them too.
    So let's just stay calm and focused on finding a source. There has to be common factor in our story. My computer recently died so I bought new one and downloaded fresh new wow from Warmane site. That was around 1 month ago. Only thing i added were addons and that demon-wings looking on dance/avenging wrath so I assume it has to be one of those 2. On other hand my other accounts are fine (for now) but i disabled addons until matter is resolved. I also use driver booster for games no clue if that's relevant.
    I really hope we can find a cause otherwise when we log back we will just get banned again for the same thing just this time for who knows how long...
    using addons and driver booster also.

5. Everybody uses addons. Unless it's a very specific one that's not too popular that's causing the anticheat alarm to go off, I don't think it's an addon.

What seems more likely to me is bad internet. While i'm at another city for uni, my net can sometimes be unstable which from a third person point of view can seem like teleporting which could theoretically cause warmanes new anti cheat senses to start tingling. Just tossing ideas around.

6. My account is also suspended... :( For FOUR weeks and ONE day :O
    I don't understand it, when i play i always play solo so i don't have anybody who can report me for doing something wrong.
    I wrote a mail to [email protected] and i maked a ticket with a lvl 1 character, that character never played so i hope the people from Warbane take that character serious but so far no responce.
    What can i do 4 weeks without my precious game??

7. it can takes several days to get a reply to get a reply to a ticket or an email.

8. the slow speed of response from admins is absolute bull. this is actually outrageous. so many people posting about this and still nothing.

so 250 dollars of donations from me is enough for a simple response?
    imagine how many dollars have been spent by people posting here alone.

Where is the customer service?

we need answers and we need compensation for this random banning.

9. Same here, got banned on 2 accounts out of 6 accounts that i play everyday.
    Hope it gets resolved soon.
    Regards,

10. You can't be serious? i myself have never done anything illegal. what on earth is this ban about?
    Consider that all of these bans have been issued with evidence on our end to support them. They will not be getting reversed. If you're going to claim that it was for "no reason", then perhaps you should reflect upon the things you've been doing and using. Ignorance is not an excuse.

true.a failure to antihacking system could be understable.but this no-response behavior it's a shame,most of us have paid to this server and we deserve at least an answer.
    No failure in the anti-cheat system. These are not false positives. The parts of the system that are capable of taking action on false positives is not even active right now, which is why you haven't seen anti-cheat bans for years. These are not anti-cheat bans, though they are for cheating.

If you truly feel you've been banned for "no reason" and would like to appeal your ban, feel free to pursue the proper channels for it by making a ticket on the website or sending an email.

First 123