1. What gear for PVP ? Pve gear really best for pvp ?

New player here.

I see people in many posts say in WOTLK PVE gear is better for pvp than pvp gear. But if I do that then I will have zero resilience,so are all these people just full if crap ?

What gear is best for doing pvp ?

Thank you for your answers

2. PvE offpieces, sure. But you won't enjoy yourself in full PvE gear. Unless you're playing a rogue like I do with a cheesy Sub build, but even then sometimes I hate myself for that choice.

3. I use both as a rogue. If I want to kill people fast I'll use all pve gear except for my pvp 4 set to get as much armor pen as possible, because people have heroic icc gear, and no amount of resil is going to help you through that. Best to do as much damage to them as possible. I can actually kill a prot warrior in a lot of pve gear. In pvp gear, no chance. See, resil used to be better to use because back on retail hardly anyone had heroic ICC gear, so you might remember it being better. Not the case here. You want to use some pvp gear though so one DoT won't kill you.

4. Depends who you are. If you're melee you'll get deleted. If you're a healer, someone will probably notice you and delete you. If you're RDPS you can last a pretty good while as you long as you stay behind meatshields and have a trinket + interrupt ready for rogues.