1. Faction for pvp, ally or horde ?

So I see many posts saying ally is totally winning and dominating all pvp and battlegrounds. Is that really so on Icecrown ? Since on both retail and classic wow horde is by far winning most battlegrounds.

2. So I see many posts saying ally is totally winning and dominating all pvp and battlegrounds. Is that really so on Icecrown ? Since on both retail and classic wow horde is by far winning most battlegrounds.

Still no answer ? :-(

3. Definitely Alliance here. I log in every once in a blue moon and every time I took part in world PVP or battlegrounds, Alliance would dominate almost every single time.

4. Alliance all the way(pvp only), although you might be disappointed by the amount of times you will faceroll your enemies without having any problems. Idk if mercenery balances the situation but few months ago when i played it was a nightmare(i am horde). Alliance just comes with 3-4 healers and demolishes everything(and all of them are full bis ofc).

5. Alliance all the way(pvp only), although you might be disappointed by the amount of times you will faceroll your enemies without having any problems. Idk if mercenery balances the situation but few months ago when i played it was a nightmare(i am horde). Alliance just comes with 3-4 healers and demolishes everything(and all of them are full bis ofc).
    Icecrown isn't good for Horde who pvp?

What if I world pvp by ganking allies in SWC when they come out of the BG flagged up?