1. Character Deleted?

So today I log in and find that my character is deleted. I had a level 80 female bloodelf hunter with pretty decent gear and now she is just gone. I was just logged in and playing her two weeks ago. Now I log in and there is nothing and I can't even recover the character on the Services tab. What is going on?

2. Warmane doesn't delete max level characters, let alone deleting it after 2 weeks.
    It should be shown in restore character service.
    If it's not make sure you're on the correct realm (check lordaeron, Blackrock) or even on the correct account.
    Characters don't go missing, they can only be sold or deleted.

3. Mine got deleted too. Level 74 (I think) Blood Elf Paladin. Wasn't able to play for around 2 months. When I logged in, it's gone! Not listed in Char Restoration too!

4. So today I log in and find that my character is deleted. I had a level 80 female bloodelf hunter with pretty decent gear and now she is just gone. I was just logged in and playing her two weeks ago. Now I log in and there is nothing and I can't even recover the character on the Services tab. What is going on?
    Open a support ticket and ask them, people here on the forums are not going to be able to help you with your issue.

5. The exact same thing happened to me. I just logged in after a year of inactivity and three of my toons are gone. Opened an in-game ticket and admins said they couldn’t and wouldn’t do anything to restore my three lost characters which I know weren’t deleted by me nor was I hacked. I lost a bunch of gold, leveling gear, and all they said was “sorry, we don’t restore lost characters.” Why would anyone want to play and invest that much time if your character can just vanish like that with no support? Seems questionable at best.

6. You most likely logged into the wrong realm.....