1. Server 'almost' dead

After 5 years of playing this game, players start giving up and the server is almost dead.. Every week I log in just see if there's is any sign of an increasing number of players but the reality is sad.. So I started to come online just for the memories, the great moments and great people I've along the years of playing this awesome game..

So yesterday was one of those days, I logged in, feel the entrance music, chills running trought my skin, I made my way to the entrance of SW to check for players, no signs of players... Stayed a bit.. And a lvl 90 Warr appear, talked for a bit, then a lvl90 Dk appear.. We did duels and we decided to do 'for the alliance' achiev (killing all 4 warchiefs of Horde) and we made our way to ogri.. Then more people started to join and a 8 people joined and a raid has stablished..

It's was an Awesome couple of hours, awesome people from different countries, talking about life while killing Garosh.. I haven't got this much fun playing wow in a while. This what this game is about, the community.

Hope this server turns out less buggy and better, and the people to start joining again.

Sorry for the long post.
    Thank you
    Have a great day
    Edited: February 29, 2020