1. A request for more details regarding banning my account

Dear Warmane team,

thank you for reading so far. I would like to have a collaboration from your side, if it is possible of course.

I rarely log in to play with friends some dungeons and even rarely to do a raid dungeon.

Today (20.02.2020) I have found out that my account is banned due to advertising. So far so bad for me.
    From the account details I was able to see my last login IP address plus the days that have passed.
    I am banned for 4 months and 5 days (125 days).

Is there an option to let me know what character name and what message was propagated (I do not tend to stick some brand or the whole original message, just a snip).
    The reason for my request is that I would like to have my own investigation as well.
    Starting with the pointed IP address for ban locates Amsterdam, while my true location is Sofia for the last 5 years (plus I have never been in Amsterdam).

With regards,
    Stan

2. They don't provide evidence. It sounds like your account has been compromised, make a ban appeal on site or send an email to [email protected]. Then change your password and enable 2 factor authentication.

3. Why they dont provide evidences excatly ? Can I make ban someone by making false accusations ?

You should prove that your side is justified to the person who got banned and those who follow topic.

You have to make serious filter between truths and lies.If you dont have one you cant just simply ban anyone.That is called abuse of power.

Its more like ''Oh are you a Norwegian ? I used to hate serie called ''Wikings'' BANNED or more like ''Oh are you a French ?? I'll cast you out with my
    ''magie de la baguette'' BEGONE !!

4. A GM looked at the evidence and determined that it's legit and banned you. Evidence isn't provided to protect the anonymity of the people that report you. When you appeal the evidence is reviewed by someone else to make a final judgment. Also remember, warmane bans accounts, not people.
    That's how it works and complaining about it on the forums won't get you anywhere.