1. Several +- good ideas

Hello, i have been playing here since 2014 with some breaks but noticed that now VotePoints are mostly useless after you gearup 1-2 characters you can mostly ignore them. So if it s still usefull for server(voting rating etc) wanna suggest to make it more usefull by adding different low lvl stuff like low recepts for professions for atleast (1-375 skill) or some bags or low lvl gear i mean lover than 200itl 80 lvl , 40 / 50 / 60 / 70 llvls.

Second one is more question but: Why was removed 154-159itlvl pvp nonsets from honor vendor? and suggestion to return it , its more transmogs and may be able to increase number of ppl that do 70-79 pvp. (ofcourse it still not much but alteast additional fun between farming ICC and RS for more counts per week)

Third. its make special ranking for players from blackrock or make thier starting gear 200 - 232 itemlvl. What i am about: At Lordaeron and IceCrown queue bgs ppl without starting PvP set and its prety sad moment when you got your first pvp set 187 craft or half s6 set by quests at wintergrasp and need to play agains full pvp s7 players. It can be nice if blackrock players will be in same rank as icecrown and lordaeron arena players atleast.

Fifth. To make survay among BlackRock players about Will the be twinking if add such oportunity(add special npc which willl boost you to that lvl that you choose like let it be 60 70 80 and starting at first lvl instead of instant 80). If they will be agree to add such oportunity(boosting npc, several npc with gear and may be 1 location)

2. 1) They aren't vote points. Warmane isn't part of any ranking sites anymore, it's just there as a check in button.
    4) http://forum.warmane.com/showthread.php?t=241277
    5) Why?

3. 5) Can improve activiyy at lover lvls bgs(more fun and etc) or show what ppl think about it, first part of it is just a survey
    Edited: February 21, 2020