1. Any smart person that can help?

https://imgur.com/gF84NQj

This is what is happening to my game play continuesly, even after redownloading the game.
    I did check my gfx card if its not broken but any other game works perfect just on here its a mess.

2. It is a CPU driver issue
    Ok, can i fix it? if yes, how?

3. When I faced screen flickering issues , they were due to windows updates. They automaticly updated my CPU drivers. If the problem is the same (and from what i can see it should) then easiest way to do it is to roll back driver version throught device manager. If not try using google to find right version of drivers for your CPU and try reinstalling them.

4. When I faced screen flickering issues , they were due to windows updates. They automaticly updated my CPU drivers. If the problem is the same (and from what i can see it should) then easiest way to do it is to roll back driver version throught device manager. If not try using google to find right version of drivers for your CPU and try reinstalling them.
    I got an i7-2600k (Intel) and i cant find the drivers i need for that version if you catch my drift, im a super noob sorry

5. Either you've recently updated GRAPHICS drivers (not CPU, that's pure nonsense) or your graphics card is about to die. Try removing current drivers with DDU (google it, Display Driver Unsintaller) and installing an older version.
    If you didn't update it, be prepared that your graphics card might die soon, but it might also not.

6. Either you've recently updated GRAPHICS drivers (not CPU, that's pure nonsense) or your graphics card is about to die. Try removing current drivers with DDU (google it, Display Driver Unsintaller) and installing an older version.
    If you didn't update it, be prepared that your graphics card might die soon, but it might also not.
    Ive tested my GFX cards and its not them, its pure playing on Warmane when it flashes.

7. A driver update can effect specific game(s). Unless you tested it on Warmane and confirmed it works (then why post?), you can't know it's not a driver issue.