1. How does it matter if player got the item in raid or bought it, I can't understand that. Do you go in armory every time you see a character to determine if he bought or got it, must be pretty time consuming. And what if he has done the relevant raid and still bought the item, what then? What if I sold gold to buy legendary, how does that fit, are you still disheartened or its good with you? How do you tell the difference?
    Going beyond that, something that many seem to forget: we have likely hundreds, if not thousands, of players who played these expansions on retail, who already grinded for the gear before, many of them multiple times over multiple characters, and who just don't want to go through that again. Who "earned" the gear then, people who got it in retail and here decided to skip it with coins, or people who played with high rates and rushed past a lot of content?

Let's not even talk about people who just get carried by friends or guilds and wouldn't have the gear otherwise...

2. Well there are always those guys, lashing out. But they don't reaizle they can just go and join a guild, so one raid with them every week and after 4-5 months run around with SM and link their achievement in trade chat all day. Or spend 20mins on AH each day and buy it after 2 months.

It's not even worth to respond to those people.

And yeah, when I make my 3rd plater... I'm not gona do that SM quest again man, once is enough for me haha
    Edited: February 21, 2020

3. Going beyond that, something that many seem to forget: we have likely hundreds, if not thousands, of players who played these expansions on retail, who already grinded for the gear before, many of them multiple times over multiple characters, and who just don't want to go through that again. Who "earned" the gear then, people who got it in retail and here decided to skip it with coins, or people who played with high rates and rushed past a lot of content?

Let's not even talk about people who just get carried by friends or guilds and wouldn't have the gear otherwise...
    Valid point, though trying to weed out those who did and didnt would be an impossible task. But even in retail carrying for gear was possible.

I mean I can relate, regearing the same warlock 5000 times gets old, and donations do help alleviate the struggle of that grind.

4. The only time p2w was semi acceptable complaint was when it relaunched, obviously anyone who had full bis toons remembers at the start how hilarious bg's were, because everyone who wasn't bis was under 5k and being melted in av's etc.
    Currently the server has been live for years, if you buy a bis toon RIGHT now ur not winning ur caught up, that's the truth as for raiding shadowmourn ain't gonna make you move for necrotic, shadowtrap, frost tomb, combustion, consumption, link on queen, flames on queen, ghosts on ldw, etc so its literally irrelevant, arena wise a smourn warr is gonna **** you up just as fast as a oathbinder warr ps its all the other high gear they have making the smourn good, go buy mourn on a naked toon and show me how stronk it is lol.
    Lordaeron likes to say you can't buy gear there but you literally can through character trade so both servers have these players they just don't like to admit it.

5. I believe donations do have an impact on the game. Whether or not that impact is negative and/or positive is up to the person making that judgement to decide.

Warmane is different than what new players remember from retail 3.3.5. It's something they must understand and be willing to accept if they want to enjoy warmane servers.

I try to see the full spectrum rather than take sides.

6. Currently the server has been live for years, if you buy a bis toon RIGHT now ur not winning ur caught up
    Thats a good way to put it, I agree. Outside of maybe legendaries, just my opinion.

7. Thats a good way to put it, agree. Outside of maybe legendaries, just my opinion.
    take a full bis arcane mage to the face and tell me legendary matters, honestly im more scared of huntards or destro's in bg's over smourn warr.

8. take a full bis arcane mage to the face and tell me legendary matters, honestly im more scared of huntards or destro's in bg's over smourn warr.
    My phylactery/scale procced chaosbolt says hi to your shadowmourne. :)

Yea now that you mention it there are a few other items such as those I mentioned that could probably make my list with legendaries too.

9. Reality is all classes are scary at bis if your remotely undergeared in any scenario, hell even enhance shammys can be scary

10. Reality is all classes are scary at bis if your remotely undergeared in any scenario, hell even enhance shammys can be scary
    I always thought the game was better balanced in s7. It started to gets nuts when s8 and ICC+RS gear was introduced.

And yea in any scenario fighting someone who over gears you is not a welcoming sight.

11. It's a little bothersome that someone who has never cleared heroic ICC is running around in heroic ICC gear. It's not very fair that someone is running around with arena gear when they've never achieved rating for it.
    You're wrong, a lot of people play this game from the beginning(2004), they did whole content from classic to current, they don't need to have achievement, they already earned those achievements years ago on many chars. I've played nearly every expansion, did thausands of hours and didn't want to repeat this again and again for every char, cause im not young any more, have far more important responsibilities than to be present on every raid to earn those DKP to obtain few pixels.

12. You're wrong, a lot of people play this game from the beginning(2004), they did whole content from classic to current, they don't need to have achievement, they already earned those achievements years ago on many chars. I've played nearly every expansion, did thausands of hours and didn't want to repeat this again and again for every char, cause im not young any more, have far more important responsibilities than to be present on every raid to earn those DKP to obtain few pixels.
    I understand your opinion and I completely understand why you feel this way. Your belief is justified and you have every right to have that opinion.

However to say that "Im wrong", its just not true. Your own words suggest that you contradict your own statement.

By saying that "alot of people feel X way" your implying that there are indeed others on the server that disagree with that belief.

The fact is there are alot of people who agree with you, but there are also alot of people who would disagree with you.

I believe there is some truth to your words, but suggesting everyone feels the same way as you is just not true.

13. But then again you try to pass subjective anno- wait, subjective "disheartening" as some sort of broad truth, so it shouldn't be surprising that the only thing you address is the use of a more direct word for the same thing.
    you just mad cause the ***** is right.

14. he is right by 1000%
    the ice 2 seater mammoth only sits 2 people, not 3 like its cousin the travelers mammoth. it's been 3 years and has not been fixed.

So OP is right. all else are just warmane defender *****es who hate truth

15. you just mad cause the ***** is right.
    Come on Peaken, lets keep it clean. No need for that kind of treatment and language.

You can disagree with him, but you must respect his point of view.

:)

First 123 Last