1. Come on Peaken, lets keep it clean. No need for that kind of treatment and language.

You can disagree, but you must respect ones point of view.

:)
    its ok, im agreeing with you. i am keeping it clean. plain and simple...warmane makes money, they dont make corrections.

2. They defend them selves just like a murderer would if they were being attacked.

3. its ok, im agreeing with you. i am keeping it clean. plain and simple...warmane makes money, they dont make corrections.
    I can agree there is some truth to your statement, but I whole heartedly believe warmane trys to give us the best experience they can.

Though I believe donations do, as ive said before, change the game and gameplay entirely.

Still you must appriciate warmane for giving us the best 3.3.5 experience they can.
    Edited: February 21, 2020

4. I tried to warn him about keeping it clean, looks like the ban hammer got to him before I could.

:(

5. Yes. We don't mind feedback and discussions, so long as people don't cross the line.

6. They defend them selves just like a murderer would if they were being attacked.
    But there is lorderon without these "murderers", no idea where is the problem.
    Why people pick server with donation and then cry about donation, where is the logic here?

7. I know it's not my place to say this, but I think the global society has really grown to be weak and demanding. Before I chose Warmane (I had an account on Molten, but I became really busy and left it alone.) I spent hours looking over other servers to find something I would appreciate. I looked at the rules, because my style of play was mandatory, and it wasn't acceptable in most places. I logged in, visited all main cities, checked auction houses for activity, checked the population of my favored faction, then I would decide if I stay, or I leave.

Why invest time if you're potentially playing something that's NOT to your liking? it's better to spend the time to find a home you'd want to STAY in, than join a home, where your roommates are purposely annoying and the landlord is too busy to deal with them.

Most of the hateful posts I've found on this forum are usually people who don't read the rules, or actually check the status of the server. Everyone is responsible for their poor decisions, but giving your opinion about a server you chose and made a mistake with, is just spam. Most of the people who are here, know what they joined, because it's what they were looking for.

The solution to this post would be to just, read, before you play. Unhappy with the result? that's fine, there's about 3 more of these servers out there that are worth your time I'm sure.

8. Though I believe donations do, as ive said before, change the game and gameplay entirely.
    Lowering the droprate of shards for the shadowmourne quest and val anyr also changes the gameplay, to a point where some people don't want to spend at least twice as long as it should take to get the legendary, but that's just my 2 cents.

9. The solution to this post would be to just, read, before you play. Unhappy with the result? that's fine, there's about 3 more of these servers out there that are worth your time I'm sure.
    I agree with your post. The only thing I can say to this is even if you were to read, do research, or even watch warmane review videos I think most people dont truly get a feel for the server until they play and experience it first hand. At which point they feel like they've wasted they're time playing on a server that they ultimately did not find suitable for themselves.

But complaining about it sure isnt going to do anything, as you said there are other options. You already gave resolve to this conflict so me saying anything further would just be re-wording what you've already said.

Lowering the droprate of shards for the shadowmourne quest and val anyr also changes the gameplay, to a point where some people don't want to spend at least twice as long as it should take to get the legendary, but that's just my 2 cents.
    True stuff. This is warmanes decision, so theres not much I can say about it. Im sure they have reasons why they do, but maybe proper drop rate would encourage people to earn legendaries in game? Who knows, this is something warmane would have to address.

First 123