1. And the truth shall set you free

I've been seeing alot of posts about how warmane is p2w lately.

It's pretty obvious that donating does not "make you win". You can't donate and recieve a free win. You can donate for items, but you must earn your "wins" on your own (unless your paying someone to play your character for you which is illegal).

That being said the statement "p2w" does raise a few valid points of interest.

It's a little bothersome that someone who has never cleared heroic ICC is running around in heroic ICC gear. It's not very fair that someone is running around with arena gear when they've never achieved rating for it. It makes you wonder how someone who never cleared heroic RS is running around with heroic scale trinkets. It's disheartening to see people using legendary weapons when they've never completed a quest for it.

Part of what makes skilled players skilled is they're ability to earn the items they have. However, donations offer a player a chance to receive things they could possibly never earn in-game on they're own.

No it's not pay to win, but it sure does change the game and gameplay entirely.
    Edited: February 21, 2020

2. Play on Lordareon if you don't want to play with people that throw money in.

3. Not looking for sanctuary. Just making a valid statement. Thanks for your input though I must say it's a rather common response.

4. Only if for some reason your personal enjoyment is dictated by how other people have theirs, making you spend more time "annoyed" that someone has something you want and they never "earned" it.

5. Never once did I suggest any annoyance. I just made factual statements. I find it funny that just stating the obvious gets you attacked as if your some kind of complain-ee. Take it or leave it, the statements stand true.

6. I'm not here to complain or cry. Just here to shed light on pre-existing knowledge. Let's be polite now guys. :)

7. It's disheartening
    It's a little bothersome
    But then again you try to pass subjective anno- wait, subjective "disheartening" as some sort of broad truth, so it shouldn't be surprising that the only thing you address is the use of a more direct word for the same thing.

8. But then again you try to pass subjective anno- wait, subjective "disheartening" as some sort of broad truth, so it shouldn't be surprising that the only thing you address is the use of a more direct word for the same thing.
    That's your viewpoint. Your choosing to use my word as a synonym. While I can't debate the way you choose to interpret my words I can assure you there is no suggested synonym. It's not broad, it's as direct as I chose to say it. Though I could go as far as to say your slandering my post by attempting to create false or non-existent synonyms of my choice of words.

9. Nothing is subjective. You are putting narratives that don't exist in places they don't belong. If your not going to be productive, then why are you posting?

10. Sure, it's my view point. What does that change? Sure, you can debate my translation of "bothersome" and "disheartening" to a plain "annoying." Again, what does that change? What does calling the use of equal value words "slandering" changes? The point I made, which you have now skipped for four posts (six, if the ones you posted and then deleted are included), is what remain a fact.

The "truth that shall set you free" is that if you are "disheartened" and "bothered" - but no, never ever annoyed - by how other people got their gear, your enjoyment only comes if you feel "above" others, and having people just skipping the grind to have the same as - or better than - you cheapens that petty rush.

11. Sure, it's my view point. What does that change? Sure, you can debate my translation of "bothersome" and "disheartening" to a plain "annoying." Again, what does that change? What does calling the use of equal value words "slandering" changes? The point I made, which you have now skipped for four posts (six, if the ones you posted and then deleted are included), is what remain a fact.

The "truth that shall set you free" is that if you are "disheartened" and "bothered" - but no, never ever annoyed - by how other people got their gear, your enjoyment only comes if you feel "above" others, and having people just skipping the grind to have the same as - or better than - you cheapens that petty rush.
    You continue to make the same mistake. Your making deductions that just aren't real. Your entire basis is brought from a viewpoint that is misread. Your relating points and titles indirectly when they are as direct as I've aforementioned.

The truth shall set you free implies warmane is not pay to win, as it so clearly implies.

So I'll ask you again, why are you posting if you bring no production?

If you choose to read in-between the lines rather then the direct message in front of your eyes why not agree to disagree?

You just want to debate is my only assumption.

Overall, as I've already said, your creating a false narrative and ultimately derailing my post in the process.

12. ... but you can't set free those who are just too comfortable inside their own falsehoods and misdirections... oh well.

Keep on saying donations "change the gameplay" and feeling annoyance created due to what's essentially envy of the gear others have, instead of playing the game your own way and enjoying it like that.

13. ... but you can't set free those who are just too comfortable inside their own falsehoods and misdirections... oh well.

Keep on saying donations "change the gameplay" and feeling annoyance created due to what's essentially envy of the gear others have, instead of playing the game your own way and enjoying it like that.
    Nothing is envy, I enjoy my duelist warlock. That is your assumption my friend. I enjoy playing warmane. Always have and always will.

I think you can agree to disagree no?

I respect your point of view even though I think it's misleading to the point of my post.

I would just ask that we keep this post clean and above the belt. No false narratives, just good wholesome warmane talk.

:)

14. How does it matter if player got the item in raid or bought it, I can't understand that. Do you go in armory every time you see a character to determine if he bought or got it, must be pretty time consuming. And what if he has done the relevant raid and still bought the item, what then? What if I sold gold to buy legendary, how does that fit, are you still disheartened or its good with you? How do you tell the difference?

15. How does it matter if player got the item in raid or bought it, I can't understand that. Do you go in armory every time you see a character to determine if he bought or got it, must be pretty time consuming. And what if he has done the relevant raid and still bought the item, what then? What if I sold gold to buy legendary, how does that fit, are you still disheartened or its good with you? How do you tell the difference?
    While some people are bothered by it, some may take notice, and some maybe not care or even bat an eye. It does raise eyebrows in a community that does house many purists.

Im not the mouth of the complain-ees, nor am I one myself. Personally I could care less, I have fun regardless.

I guess people choose to view things as they think they should be. Nothing wrong with that you must respect ones opinion.

Though I do sometimes imagine what that purists world of warcraft would be like.

123 Last