1. Missing characters....

So I played last weekend.... I have eight characters on the Lordaeron and logged into five out of the eight last weekend. Now when i log into the game, only those five are visible. I check the WTF\Account\\Lordaeron folder and all my characters have folders.

Any idea what happened or how to fix this?

2. If you haen't logged in to those 3 for a half a year and they are under lvl 20 then this : http://forum.warmane.com/showthread.php?t=412515 .
    Alternatively, Go to My Account > Services > Character Restoration and see if they are pending restore.
    Edited: February 22, 2020

3. If you haen't logged in to those 3 for a half a year and they are under lvl 20 then this : http://forum.warmane.com/showthread.php?t=412515 .
    Alternatively, Go to My Account > Services > Character Restoration and see if they are pending restore.
    Thanks! didn't even know that was happening! Damn, I had lost three characters who i was leveling. One was may guild master and bank toon. What a loss. WTF.

I tried the Services > Character Restoration but nothing came up. This is bull****! what now?

4. Now you'll check the website more often I suppose.
    If you had just passed level 20 they wouldn't have been removed, so consider also finishing what you've started lol

5. Now you'll check the website more often I suppose.
    If you had just passed level 20 they wouldn't have been removed, so consider also finishing what you've started lol
    I checked my email. No update or notification either. Weak... Hindsight is 20/20 but it would have been nice to at least get the gold off of all those three toons. What a cheap *** way to get you to sign up for premium account, whatever that is. So all my bank items, gold, and guild access is lost. WTF...

6. I checked my email. No update or notification either. Weak... Hindsight is 20/20 but it would have been nice to at least get the gold off of all those three toons. What a cheap *** way to get you to sign up for premium account, whatever that is. So all my bank items, gold, and guild access is lost. WTF...
    if your items/gold/toons mattered that much to you you'd think you would of kept an eye on things. maybe you'll pay more attention in the future.