1. TBC Player from Closed Server? Transfer?

Hi Warmane Staff,

a very old TBC server has now closed its gates.
    They are looking for options to allow players to transfer characters.

Wouldn't Warmane offer this? It would be around 400 players which would bring this TBC server back to life.

2. Currently there's no transfers from other servers, if the admins of that closed one want they could message the staff here and ask nicely, but I wouldn't be too optimistic about that.
    You could level up quite fast, took me a few days only but I stopped because there were no people for dungeons and starting raids. Maybe you'd pull the rest of the community up a bit by starting fresh.

3. There is a tbc server that its going to close in Friday February 21st and players asking them they can transfer other servers and which one ?
    I think their only real choice is Warmane Outland because they are on end game content and they have cash shop just like Outland.
    If they transfer to Outland and staff change server rates they can save Outland.
    @SplintMaster we don't offer a transference service. They would need to start from scratch.
    Source: http://forum.warmane.com/showthread.php?t=411781&page=3

I don't agree with Warmanes standpoint though.
    Providing a transfer service for these players might be Warmanes last opportunity to bring players back to Outland.
    I don't see how they want to ressurect Outland otherwise.