1. Sons of Hodir

Hello folks, today I've done all the quests regarding the SoH questline, with the last few quests from Thorim, after finishing those aswell, I acquired 22k rep, and got to 22000/36000 Hated, if I remember correctly after completing the quest line, you should get exalted, or did I do something wrong?

Did anyone also had this kind of problem?

2. What was the last quest you finished? Did you do the short farm for a quest item, dropped by the NPCs east of Dun Niffelem? I never heard anyone had this problem before.

3. I don't have the answer for you but I have an answer, you can purchase unlimited 510 rep from Triumph vendor for 1 triumph token each. You can also do this for some other WOTLK reps. You can get exalted from this.

4. https://www.wowhead.com/faction=1119...hodir#comments
    Learn to google on your own instead of expecting other people to do it for you. Wowhead comments are always helpful. You probably didn't get the slag-covered metal that you need to get neutral. Read the comments from the link above.

5. After completing the questline you should get neutral (maybe its exalted on icecrown) and then spam dailies and turn ins for rep.

6. remember to untick the "at war"
    Without emblem boosting, its like 4 days job of quests (and there are some items like the eggs from netherwing to get rep up, and relics of ulduar also)