1. Fury Warrior PVE Help

Hi Warriors,

I am looking for a different build for my warrior.
    I have 5930AP, 1405 Arm Pen, 5.09% Hit and 46.56% crit without buffs. I am planning to change my cloak with Recovered Scarlet Onslaught Cape, which would open an opportunity to add 2 more strength gems and one with AP/STR and stamina, would that be a good idea?
    I also want to change my talents maybe.. I am thinking about removing 1 point from Enrage and Piercing Howl and instead to add them into Commanding Presence and Heroic Fury, would removing 1 point from Enrage affect my DPS greatly, while giving me more mobility which can help on certain encounters? I am doing around 14-15k DPS on Fester 25 man

(there is some bug on my cloak enchant in the armory, I haven't enchanted spell power)
    Edited: March 9, 2020

2. Hi Warriors,

I am looking for a different build for my warrior. So this is a link to my armory - https://armory.warmane.com/character...ecrown/profile
    I have 5930AP, 1405 Arm Pen, 5.09% Hit and 46.56% crit without buffs. I am planning to change my cloak with Recovered Scarlet Onslaught Cape, which would open an opportunity to add 2 more strength gems and one with AP/STR and stamina, would that be a good idea?
    I also want to change my talents maybe.. I am thinking about removing 1 point from Enrage and Piercing Howl and instead to add them into Commanding Presence and Heroic Fury, would removing 1 point from Enrage affect my DPS greatly, while giving me more mobility which can help on certain encounters? I am doing around 14-15k DPS on Fester 25 man

(there is some bug on my cloak enchant in the armory, I haven't enchanted spell power)
    Enrage is pretty much worhtless as long as its not bugged. It should activate only when you are directly hit by spell/meele, which happens only on certain fights and rarely. (LDV is one such fight and 1st phase of lk if your raid decides to cleave adds) - my uptime on enrage was about 5-10% during ICC full-clear.

Rather go 5 arp below cap, than above. Arp/str + Stam gem is pretty bad, unless socket bonus gives 6+ STR. Its better to get just tear to activate your meta. (with relentless earthsiege diamond)

3. Get as close to the ARP cap without going over it. Don't drop points in Enrage for Commanding Presence. You can drop one point for Heroic Fury if you wish but Heroic Fury is by no means a talent that you need. Enrage proc rate varies on bosses where it is the most useful on Lich King where it has a chance to proc for every infest, from ghoul tanking in phase 1, during transitions and even soaking spirits in Phase 3.

I recommend Sapper Charges also if you wish to min-max for free extra damage as well as it has a chance to proc your Enrage which makes Sappers ideal to use during your Tier 10 2pc proc alongside a trinket. Remember Enrage does not stack with Death Wish.

Lastly, if you don't do any tanking or PvP whatsoever you can make a second Fury PvE spec with 4/5 points in Enrage and dropping Rampage since most 25 man raids have a feral druid or another warrior which has Rampage.

4. Enrage is pretty much worhtless as long as its not bugged. It should activate only when you are directly hit by spell/meele, which happens only on certain fights and rarely. (LDV is one such fight and 1st phase of lk if your raid decides to cleave adds) - my uptime on enrage was about 5-10% during ICC full-clear.

Rather go 5 arp below cap, than above. Arp/str + Stam gem is pretty bad, unless socket bonus gives 6+ STR. Its better to get just tear to activate your meta. (with relentless earthsiege diamond)
    Yea I am using chaotic skyflare diamond so I have to use 2 blue gems, I might change it to relentless to see how it goes. The current blue bonus gives 4 agility, which isn't something that noticeable, so I will most likely throw 2 more str gems

Regarding the other 2 comments:
    @angrylol I did love it while back and found it pretty useful on certain encounters

@geirigold As far as I know, Enrage does stack with Death Wish here? I thought about second spec but I am playing PVP.

For the moment I decided to drop down 1 point from Enrage and lost that 2% DPS and invest it Piercing whole so I can be able to get Heroic Fury, because as one friend said "You are not doing DPS when you're switching targets" and see when that will take me. I might take a break from PvP if I don't like the current spec and make a second one without Rampage. If I get a better item that gives that 0.91% hit I am missing to drop 1 point from Precision I can switch again.

I asked here because, I like experimenting with specs and adopting a kinda different approach depending on stats and gear. Most warriors I know just use whatever it was on the PvE Guide
    Edited: February 24, 2020

5. @geirigold As far as I know, Enrage does stack with Death Wish here? I thought about second spec but I am playing PVP.

For the moment I decided to drop down 1 point from Enrage and lost that 2% DPS and invest it Piercing whole so I can be able to get Heroic Fury, because as one friend said "You are not doing DPS when you're switching targets" and see when that will take me. I might take a break from PvP if I don't like the current spec and make a second one without Rampage. If I get a better item that gives that 0.91% hit I am missing to drop 1 point from Precision I can switch again.

I asked here because, I like experimenting with specs and adopting a kinda different approach depending on stats and gear. Most warriors I know just use whatever it was on the PvE Guide
    Enrage does not stack with Death Wish. Death Wish overwrites your Enrage buff.

If you really value up-time, Heroic Fury might help but only on very few bosses. Professor Putricide and Blood Prince. Depending how you play those two bosses Heroic Fury can be rendered useless as you have Intercept on a relative low cooldown and Intervene. For all other bosses Heroic Fury is useless. If you don't care about losing out on 1 point in Enrage for that extra mobility that's up to you.