1. Appeal the ban if you really did not script or hack, they were not done by an automated system so please make sure you do not have anything strange running on your machine
    Thanks. I already did that and it was closed with the words that there can't be any possible misunderstanding.
    I am pretty sure that there's nothing "fishy" going on on my computer. That's why I am asking it here again.

2. they don't show ban evidence nor do they give out info on what program/script was the reason for your ban. it also doesn't matter if it was you in control of the account at the time, they ban accounts, not people.

3. they don't show ban evidence nor do they give out info on what program/script was the reason for your ban. it also doesn't matter if it was you in control of the account at the time, they ban accounts, not people.
    Alright, I guess I can't do much here.. thanks for your answer tho. I can't believe how they treat their people, regardless of what they do and what they don't do.

4. I am now convinced by reading all these posts about bans that warmane just bans people randomly just to show that their staff is doing there job correctly amd perfectly. And the fact they dont show ban evidence like what program/script you were using kind of makes my theory true since if its a hack you were using and not mistake if you appeal they should have no problem to give yiu (the person charged/who made the ban appeal) the exact thing you were using at the time of ban. Correct me if i am wrong

5. I am now convinced by reading all these posts about bans that warmane just bans people randomly just to show that their staff is doing there job correctly amd perfectly. And the fact they dont show ban evidence like what program/script you were using kind of makes my theory true since if its a hack you were using and not mistake if you appeal they should have no problem to give yiu (the person charged/who made the ban appeal) the exact thing you were using at the time of ban. Correct me if i am wrong
    Yes, banning people randomly is an awesome business strategy.

One of the scenarios I can think of as to why not to do it is, person 1 has their account broken in to and the account is used for cheats. Then the real owner loggs in and finds out they were banned for say 'using x software' Now that person is gonna tell hes friends he got banned for using 'x software' See where I'm going with this? Now there's more people aware of x software.

Remember what Skuddy said, warmane banns accounts. Not people.

6. @ comlogo
    the accused is innocent until proven guilty
    we don't care about software / script names
    If we have to use one of them we must surely benefit from something? like flyhack, speed hack, infinity golds, create items or i dont know what
    all we want is to make it clear what we get if we really use these damn script / hack
    Last thing using bot is parmaban if you have damn **** proof we use damn script / hack should be permaban no ?

7. Precisely. This last wave of bans didn't happen for mysterious reasons, players didn't get "infected unknowingly."

This is just history repeating itself, with the same flavor of trying to make us look like the bad guys to anyone who doesn't know better.
    The thing is, you can't spare one minute to believe us, and you are being very condescending as if we are all teenagers pulling your noses, not grown-up people sincerely worried about losing our accounts.

Phase one: I've been playing this for 10 years, never any issue, so no, I've never hacked or scripted, I don't even know how to do that nor do I care about knowing. I actually returned to wotlk 3 months ago, donated, excited to be back and enjoying it, I didn't do so just so I'd get myself banned...
    Phase two: I can't tell you that when I don't know what it is that triggered it. I have no 3rd party programs, I don't know anybody who hacks, and I don't think hacking is okay. I go online, I play raids and bgs, I go off. The same thing I've done for 10 years. Unless it's some old addon or a macro that I'm not aware of, I literally have no idea what I did.
    Phase three: I don't cheat in general, anywhere. That's not gonna change.

And the only thing you can say to me is that I'm a liar. You're not gonna tell me what I did or when I did it, you're just gonna say that I did it. And this is the issue, the only people who can help us here don't give a single f about doing so. It's easier to close every related topic and keep believing we all lie than actually try talking to us and who knows, maybe even figure out what's actually causing this.
    Edited: March 1, 2020

8. You are confusing there being a clear cut case that something we don't allow was used, and therefore no room for discussion existing, with no interest. There is just no need for elaborate replies in such cases - you were banned for a verified reason, the ban won't be lifted, end of story.
    You read what you wrote at least
    It's like if we take you and put you in prison we tell you there being a clear cut case that something we don't allow was used, and therefore no room for discussion existing because we don't know what you have do and we don't know what your benefit
    whether you like it or not this way of judging people without proof or even without telling them what they did is a perfect dictatorship and we can in no case convince a dictator, end of story

9. This is just history repeating itself, with the same flavor of trying to make us look like the bad guys to anyone who doesn't know better.
    You must be really crazy to think that we are here to prove that you are bad people
    We do not care if you are a good or bad person for us you are a guy sitting behind a pc who must prove a + b why this person should be punished and if you cant prove it just say it

10. They should really look into this... Even Blizzard had false flags because of some Asus Audio driver program or something like that. There can be many things, calling everyone liar is not nice... And their concerns about not knowing what triggered the ban are legitimate as they might get banned again if they don't know what happened.
    Man, I disabled Discord overlay long ago because I was afraid of a anti hack trigger.

11. ..And their concerns about not knowing what triggered the ban are legitimate as they might get banned again if they don't know what happened.
    Exactly. That is the main issue. People simply need answers, not copy pasted links of Terms of Service, rather something that can make sense in this. If something illegal was done indeed, which obviously is not that clear to almost a decade old players here with enough common sense and experience to distinguish the meaning of it, not finding it out makes those bans pretty much useless to begin with. Not to mention possibility of it happening to other people, accounts as well. It's not about causing some unnecessary drama, it's about searching for necessary answers. It is not demanding it, simply asking for assistance.

12. @xSpecialx You are really good guy, and the answer for this problem is

judging people without proof or even without telling them what they did is a perfect dictatorship and we can in no case convince a dictator, end of story

13. Banning some 100 people in a pool of 1000s does not make a difference in business as long as they show they are doing their jobs correctly, to which the ban appeal replies players get is a good example of.
    And sure warmane bans accounts but them claiming their system can never fail is a false statement, which they should try to understand and that mistakes may occur and just admitting their mistake ones in a while is even way better than claimimg something to be perfect is an utter nonsense

14. Banning some 100 people in a pool of 1000s does not make a difference in business as long as they show they are doing their jobs correctly, to which the ban appeal replies players get is a good example of.
    And sure warmane bans accounts but them claiming their system can never fail is a false statement, which they should try to understand and that mistakes may occur and just admitting their mistake ones in a while is even way better than claimimg something to be perfect is an utter nonsense
    1. We all got the same reply, which is just a copy/paste of ToS, nothing helpful. Ban appeals do nothing. They could just as well be automatic for all we know.
    2. Yes, we know we are expendable, who cares if they lose100 players out of 1000, but it still feels like sh* not knowing why you're being punished.
    3. We all know it can fail, I bet they know that too, but it's simply easier to pretend we are lying than to admit to a mistake and help correct it. Like I said, something did happen, okay, but I did not benefit from it in game, I was not aware of it, I did not do it on purpose, and I don't know how not to do it again. And if that something still exists on my laptop, I could just get banned permanently for no reason apparent to me, and not a single moderator here would help me. Just imagine for a sec how this feels to somebody who's been playing for over a decade.

15. Couldnt have said it better myself. As far as im concerned, i have not done anything and the ban is soon lifted anyway. But i have invested many hours in this game and would be really pissed if I got a perma ban for some **** that i'm not even aware of...

First 12