1. a wish

Hello there,
    My name is Phil and I was recently banned from the server due to hacking or scripting. Yet I don't know why since I'm not or have been using any sorts fo programs or scripts. I don't even know how.
    Yet there seems to be a certain reason why I have been banned. And I want to know why and if there's any proof of it. There needs to be some kind of logg for specific persons to gather information from.

I just need some clearance - I can wait for the bann to fall off, yet I wish for a clear statement, since I don't see myself gulity.

Thanks and greeting from Germany,
    Phil

2. Do not worry Phil. You will be granted permanent ban as an award right after month long ban falls off.

Thanks and greetings from Lithuania

3. That is how warmane staff works, nothing we can do.

4. Appeal the ban if you really did not script or hack, they were not done by an automated system so please make sure you do not have anything strange running on your machine

5. @nobuemon May you guide us on what should we do when they give zero interest in your ban appeal and just copy paste an answer from they "copy paste answer folder" and close the appeal? You just ignore and give replies that give no effect what so ever.

6. @nobuemon May you guide us on what should we do when they give zero interest in your ban appeal and just copy paste an answer from they "copy paste answer folder" and close the appeal? You just ignore and give replies that give no effect what so ever.
    If there was "zero interest" the ticket wouldn't even be answered in the first place.
    You are confusing there being a clear cut case that something we don't allow was used, and therefore no room for discussion existing, with no interest. There is just no need for elaborate replies in such cases - you were banned for a verified reason, the ban won't be lifted, end of story.

7. @nobuemon May you guide us on what should we do when they give zero interest in your ban appeal and just copy paste an answer from they "copy paste answer folder" and close the appeal? You just ignore and give replies that give no effect what so ever.
    you can make a ban appeal once a month. other than that your SOL.

8. Yeah, not much I care anymore. I know you wont lift the ban, you never do even if you are wrong about it. Yet the only thing you can do is to clarify the reason we are being banned for. You can check the computer of mine, see exact dates when folders were modified and atleast state what caused those bans. But we both know you wont do anything, dont we? because you have "strong proof and evidence that we cheat", which you obviously dont want to share.

9. If there was "zero interest" the ticket wouldn't even be answered in the first place.
    You are confusing there being a clear cut case that something we don't allow was used, and therefore no room for discussion existing, with no interest. There is just no need for elaborate replies in such cases - you were banned for a verified reason, the ban won't be lifted, end of story.
    Show me that verified reason.

10. Yeah, not much I care anymore. I know you wont lift the ban, you never do even if you are wrong about it. Yet the only thing you can do is to clarify the reason we are being banned for. You can check the computer of mine, see exact dates when folders were modified and atleast state what caused those bans. But we both know you wont do anything, dont we? because you have "strong proof and evidence that we cheat", which you obviously dont want to share.
    Precisely. This last wave of bans didn't happen for mysterious reasons, players didn't get "infected unknowingly."

As I said in another thread, this is a repeat of last time, when people were using "unlockers" to run scripts they shouldn't be able to. Phase one: everyone is innocent, no one did anything, ever, at all, only saints play on Warmane, everything are mistakes and false positives (even when they weren't automated and information was collected over a month, according to the appeal denial message a player posted). Phase two: after a while everyone who did nothing changes it to not knowing that they shouldn't be using that, that they saw others doing it and thought it was okay, some even have "friends" who told them so and they just believed it. Phase three: the naive innocent saints try to claim they were using it after all, but "only for harmless things, no cheating."

This is just history repeating itself, with the same flavor of trying to make us look like the bad guys to anyone who doesn't know better.

11. Precisely. This last wave of bans didn't happen for mysterious reasons, players didn't get "infected unknowingly."

As I said in another thread, this is a repeat of last time, when people were using "unlockers" to run scripts they shouldn't be able to. Phase one: everyone is innocent, no one did anything, ever, at all, only saints play on Warmane, everything are mistakes and false positives (even when they weren't automated and information was collected over a month, according to the appeal denial message a player posted). Phase two: after a while everyone who did nothing changes it to not knowing that they shouldn't be using that, that they saw others doing it and thought it was okay, some even have "friends" who told them so and they just believed it. Phase three: the naive innocent saints try to claim they were using it after all, but "only for harmless things, no cheating."

This is just history repeating itself, with the same flavor of trying to make us look like the bad guys to anyone who doesn't know better.

Okay, mate. Now whats the program or unlockers I used called? How can I get rid of them? Support and guide me throught.

12. Okay, mate. Now whats the program or unlockers I used called? How can I get rid of them? Support and guide me throught.
    +1.Two days know i am trying to clean my pc and can't finding anything that seem's to cause the problem.

13. Precisely. This last wave of bans didn't happen for mysterious reasons, players didn't get "infected unknowingly."

And yet, I find it odd that there's no serious conversation possible regarding my ban. What you are doing, Obnixious, is generalize the problem. I asked politly for a proof or at least the stunning fact WHEN it may have taken place on the ban appeal. The direct answer was a link to the terms and conditions of the server. Which is ... nice, I guess, but doesn't affect ANYTHING of the message I wrote them. This is a solid /ignore, if you will.

Either way, there's a way to locate that exact timing and even further the IP on which it was performed. You get my drift, don't you. I do not flame or hate against anyone, which I think is clear, but I want a equal treatment just like the way I treat the warmane stuff. This is just not right.

Regardless, since I was only able to post ONE ban appeal and I am "muted" for the ban time, I tried my luck in the forums. And there you go, dear moderator, charging me for things I haven't been doing. This is the most disrespectful answer you possibly could give to me. "History repeating itself". I am making you look like the bad guy because you're acting like it in that exact moment.

Yet again, I'm asking nicely for a calm talk about the things that were left unclear to me and I'm not taking an answer like you're giving me in this forum.

Phil

/edit: Oh, and yes, I am being infected unknowingly. Thanks for noticing and assuming my case.
    Edited: February 24, 2020

12 Last