1. Disc Priest PvP Soloq Blackrock Starter Gear

Hello,

I struggle to survive in arena as disc priest, I cant stay alive for very long. A awar or rogue can kill me easily.
    Unfortunately I lose too many games and it is no fun at all, I do like the disc priest and how it is played, I wish I could play it better and thats why I created the thread. I need some tips of people who are high rated and now how to play the disc priest.

I have the usual Rele starter gear.
    My stats:
    Selfbuffed
    SP 3011
    Hit rating 120
    Haste 321
    Resil 1324

Please Help!
    Thanks!

2. I can only tell you is that you need to play around the pillars and structures. Going in the open is really a straight forward death against such classes.

3. The above comment is accurate even in the best gear. A Priest is also extremely susceptible to being controlled. SoloQ will be rough because you won't always get someone who can peel for you. Something that helped me the most in learning how to survive on a Priest is pretend like you're trying to "troll" your opponent with CC's, dispels, mana burns, etc.

4. Since you're playing disc, with shadow if warrior does bladestorm > you disarm him. But since that is not possible, I assume you use that ability that reduces the damage taken by 40% if he catches you like that. Also use fade if they slow you, it helps a lot in those situations.

5. Fade removing impairing effect is available only in shadow form...anyway. nowadays in soloq rng mean a LOT. If u are matched with a Dk and rogue vs war dk (both bis) pholy. No matter what u will get tunnelled and exploded in 1 silence; pain suppression can just delay your death for 2 seconds. If u get matched with a pala that can bop u the match is totally different. Don't get mad for lost games. Soloq is everything except balance. And disci is far far harder than pholy in 3a to get mastered. Another suggestion is to talk to the goblin that allow you to replay games. Find a couple of top disci in soloq from armory soloq ladder, and watch their replay and game style. And try to steal amore information as possible like position, when use cc when not when push for a triple fear.

Saewelo
    I can only tell you is that you need to play around the pillars and structures. Going in the open is really a straight forward death against such classes.
    This is not always the case and most disc in soloq follow this like their bible, it's like they forget they play 3s and try to survive by themselves. Most cases, you won't, cause you are squishy af. Be aware of your team mates position and allow them to peel/off heal you.
    Try being very offensive with your team in the start (pi, offensive dispels, double/triple fear etc.), if you can get the other team to play defensively you got a pretty good chance you won the game.