1. Faction Balance

I appeal to Warmane Staff if it decides to rebuild Outland to please incentivise playing Alliance to help maintain faction balance and keep the spirit of PVP alive on the server. I feel the drop in population was attributed to faction imbalance and a lot of the population was angry PVP players. One could achieve this incentivisation by periodically (or permanently) boosting the rep and honor rates of all Alliance players on the server to influence and give some form of control over the server faction ratio. One could even offer big perks if desparate like increased experience, quest item drop rates, and even free riding training to Alliance players to further encourage players start Alliance or move across but I know this is also just plain unfair. Just some thoughts to consider which may prove useful. Who knows. I imagine there would be a lot of other work involved too but I remain optimistic. Outland was once crowded and I thought successful so I don't see why it can't be again. More people = more profit just saying.

Regards,
    Hopeful Outland player
    Edited: February 24, 2020 Reason: Improvement :P

2. the owner just stopped caring . imo man. theyve had so many ideas form the community. and they ignore it. say we are aware and are looking at fixing things.. 4 weeks goes by wit not a hiccup of elaboration. then you have 2 other fresh server on the horizon,. who are doing just what you ask. the pleads to save outland are gone. its almost at this point. kind of a lost cause. ppl have jumped the hype train. and even if warmane announced a server for 1 month from the now.. the ship sailed. they waited wayy too long to do something. it saddens me deeply. 300 pop down form 12k + .. ppl want progressive new servers.

3. much as I hate to admit it, it's pretty much over.

4. Not to mention they still haven't posted since someone said they'd make an announcement of changes on the way that "aligns with the community's interests" or however they phrased it. All good things must end, I just don't want to see it go.

5. where do u see any info on this? stop saying they will . they will clearly let the server die at this point.. they havent even said anyting at all. it was a good ride.

6. Just recently they implemented a random BG NPC and made the AH cross-faction.

7. Just recently they implemented a random BG NPC and made the AH cross-faction.
    Without making it Official on the Website ASAP (SOON "tm") it doesn't make sense, peoples won't know about it, BGs still gonna close, if NOT enough player Ques up!

Outland SHOULD BE advertised on Youtube, Twitch, Fb / Twitter.

Ps.: It's not possible to Advertise as X1 server, because of the lvling Rate, nor as a X5 server because of everything else is x1.
    Edited: February 25, 2020