Hi,

I'm a french player who have an experience of the game since BC. I played in arena since WotLK until MoP. You can see my experience by the following list :

- Wotlk : 2 k rated with Hpal and Dpriest / 1.8 rogue / 2.1 warlock ;
- Cataclysm : 2.2 rated with Hpal (2.6 MMR) / 2.1 Dpriest ;
- MoP : 2.2 rated with Spriest (2.4 MMR) / 2k mage and rogue.

The differences between MMR and rated are explain by several stops by myself or mate.

I'm looking for some mates to do v2 and v3 arenas and push my rated as far as I can. I don't play for being R1 but with the love of arenas. I played at MoP with a no xp player and we reached 2.2 together. So, I'm not against new players who are motivated and I agree with players who want to push hard our rank with me.
I prefer do skirmish before playing in rated and I want to keep my team for the following reason :

I usually play, but not always, with a Rdrood who never really played in arena but he is really motivated, so I train him.

I have begun in this server since the end of January so I complete my gear as quick as I can (5.5 gs atm).

I seek, with preference but with no exclusion : Spriest / Rogue / Hunt / Mage / Hpal / Ret / for v2. For the v3, it will depends of the available players.

Discord : Moutmout#3349

Armory : Mouttmoutt http://armory.warmane.com/character/...ecrown/summary

Have fun