1. Draenei and hit cap....

Hello

I have 4,85% hit (too much, but still working on my eq)
    and i play space goat (+1% hit)
    AND STILL... sometimes I miss attacks in pvp. How much hit do I need on warmane? Tough it was 5%, or Heroic presence is not working correctly?

Anyone knows if hit from heroic presence is showing in statistics or no ? Anyone who doesnt play draenei can tell how much hit he got when doesnt wear any item with hit?

2. Unequip all gear -> check if the heroic presence shows in stats. PvP hit cap is 5% for melee.

3. Could be some class specific racial, which you can't negate.

4. Most likely racial, ya. Or a talent. All Night Elves have 2% miss chance on all melee and range attacks. All ret paladins and rogues have 4% due to talents. You may miss on a prot pala/warr because they are wearing pve gear with defense raiting that makes attacks more likely to miss. Frost mages can also spec into a talent that makes your range attacks miss with a chance of up to 5%
    As far as I am concerned you can work around these though with extra hit. Yet I doubt that's beneficial as you mostly encounter enemies where none of the above mentioned criteria applies to.