1. EoF farm event again, yes please!

Contrary to many other complaint threads, this thread is to suggest the continuity of the eof farming xmas event.

What does giving players more access to frost emblems do?

Gives them access to all of the same benefits they would have from simply doing RDF heroic daily, flame leviathan weekly, running 3/12 icc raids, and 3/4 ruby sanctum mini-boss runs for frosties

That's a total of
    +5
    +6
    +3
    28 frost emblems a week from active low to moderately geared raid participation. The players who got the most value out of this event would still have gotten "All the boosted tier 10 gear with frost emblem gear and omg so high gearscore boosted players" gear that they would have gotten regardless, but without having to do mundain and obnoxious farming all throughout the year to get the gear.

TL:DR I praise warmane for putting the EoF farm on all the servers including lordaeron.

2. To address those claiming that people are boosted and getting into raids with high gearscore without any knowledge of tactics, that's because you're raiding in pugs where player skill and knowledge is an after thought, dps, raid performance and everything important to the raid is also an after thought and that hunter that wipes the raid 16 times due to not moving out of the raid while he had combustion/consumption will still get his bis heroic STS from your raid because you raided in a pug.

3. Your first post goes to say that this helps the average player doing icc 3/12 and rs 3/4 which are not guild runs, that's pugs.
    Then the second goes says "oh, this isn't for pugs." So make up your mind, stop trying to gear 14th alt and actually learn to play one class or even role.
    Free gear is what whole Lordaeron whined about when Cross realm was introduced.

4. EOF farm does nothing harmful, there's people who are 6k plus non-donated that still have no clue how to play their character all it does is increase the average dps of all raids potentially = higher chance for success.
    There will always be trashcans, you can't stop it.

5. EOF farm does nothing harmful, there's people who are 6k plus non-donated that still have no clue how to play their character all it does is increase the average dps of all raids potentially = higher chance for success.
    Couldent have said it better.

6. the problem with eof farm is not just the "oh hey, i have no idea what this class/spec does but im fully geared of it from eof farming". it also creates a huge ammount of eofs that go into pvp sets, primordial saronites and other goods, effectively destroying pve, pvp and the economy.

dont get me wrong, eof farm is a ncie thing, but it should be tweaked to prevent such issues, as was suggested by me and other people on this post: http://forum.warmane.com/showthread....ight=bakkhos16

7. the problem with eof farm is not just the "oh hey, i have no idea what this class/spec does but im fully geared of it from eof farming". it also creates a huge ammount of eofs that go into pvp sets, primordial saronites and other goods, effectively destroying pve, pvp and the economy.

dont get me wrong, eof farm is a ncie thing, but it should be tweaked to prevent such issues, as was suggested by me and other people on this post: http://forum.warmane.com/showthread....ight=bakkhos16
    So, after years of farming i have 826 prims. Banked. How does eot farm change market? I can sell all in bulk and market is ****ed. No eot farm needed. Also pvp gear? Blackrock gets full rele gear from start, eot farm doesnt affect the skill lvl. Last. Eot gear in pve.. if you pug and you dont inspect, its your fault.

8. it took you years to farm what can be done in 2 weeks with the event, thats my point.

9. So, after years of farming i have 826 prims. Banked. How does eot farm change market? I can sell all in bulk and market is ****ed. No eot farm needed. Also pvp gear? Blackrock gets full rele gear from start, eot farm doesnt affect the skill lvl. Last. Eot gear in pve.. if you pug and you dont inspect, its your fault.
    So your point is: you can crash the market after years of playing, so it's fine if others get to do the same within a few days. You can farm eof normally over months, or get them within a few days on the event, either way it's the same for you because ultimately you don't care, you're past the point of needing frosts. Also wtf is that bit about inspecting in pve? Do you realize that simply inspecting people favors the very trashcans event-farmers you're talking about? Recapping: you don't care about event EoF farm at all BUT you care enough to have an opinion (which is simply a brag about how little you care) against removing or reworking the event. This is fantastic! And depressingly stupid.

Originally Posted by Thydus
    EOF farm does nothing harmful, there's people who are 6k plus non-donated that still have no clue how to play their character all it does is increase the average dps of all raids potentially = higher chance for success.
    Ditto for you, your argument is basically: "I say getting late game gear with no efforts has no effect, deal with it xd". It's not an argument, it's not the point, and it's not an opinion: it's just your arbitrary thought that has nothing to do with the thread. Yes, one of the reason for not having event EoF farms is that it inflates GS and DPS/HPS of players that can't distinguish the handle and the edge of a dagger, but it's not the only reason, and it can't be discounted saying "but they are still ****ters who can't raid" because now they are "****ters who can't raid but pull off better dps/hps than people who can but did not take advantage of the event farm and will be picked up by raids who can't tell simply by inspecting how skilled the player is".

All the "arguments" I found for the event come from people who DO NOT CARE about the event, and since THEY do not care, nobody should care, yet removing the event is out of question because THEY DO NOT CARE LOL. That's like, idk, stupid? Get the **** out of here, you're littering the thread with your double digit IQ replies.
    Edited: February 27, 2020