1. Enchanting

Hello Warmane!

I think it would be better if Enchanters only could dischant items in Dungeons, Raids and other.. because it's not fair that some1 who doesnt need dischanting

for proffesion win item that he will sell for 50g and we need it for our proffesion. It will be better if dischant option in loot modes works only for Enchanters.

I hope that you understand my english, cause im low with gramatic stuff.

Greetings.

2. I agree, only the people with enchanting high enaught should be able to roll on disenchant

3. Something similar was suggested in the past, and denied.
    Disenchanting essentially is just an "extra" to rolling Greed. They have the same priority, picking one or the other is the same thing, the only difference is whether you get the item or the materials in the end. If you lost an item to someone picking Disenchant, you would have lost it the same for them picking Greed. The only thing this would achieve is to make everyone roll Greed and take the item to be disenchanted elsewhere, removing a quality of life feature and nothing else.

4. Something similar was suggested in the past, and denied.
    Disenchanting essentially is just an "extra" to rolling Greed. They have the same priority, picking one or the other is the same thing, the only difference is whether you get the item or the materials in the end. If you lost an item to someone picking Disenchant, you would have lost it the same for them picking Greed. The only thing this would achieve is to make everyone roll Greed and take the item to be disenchanted elsewhere, removing a quality of life feature and nothing else.
    That what you said is okay but with greed win people will win item and sell it for 12 gold at vendor, with dischant will win abyss and sell for 50g to people who need it .. that's unfair ..
    Edited: February 25, 2020

5. usually, at least personally, I click disenchant on items, and then when I need an enchant on that character, I use my own mats to make it or have it made for me... but there are always people who take an item "for free" from someone who could actually use it... and then sell it on auction for a profit

it's basically the same as that 5k gs player you took into ICC and who won a lot of loot on /roll despite not necessarily earning it and someone else could use it better... they still won, even if it sucks for everyone else

6. While leveling, and ONLY while leveling (as it makes sense) I politely ask the group to pass me enchant mats that they may have won during this dungeon ONLY. Because those mats are used for leveling. Usually, 4/5 people will be kind enough, but there is always 1 ******* who won't give a ****.

7. If you, a non enchanter disenchant an item, you, true, can sell the things you get off of the DE at the AH for 50g instead of the 12 you would sell the item for, but do kindly note that enchanters have a FURTHER way of turning these materials into profit by actually enchanting stuff. Not to mention that this would greatly diminish the stock of enchanting mats (Dream Shards / Abyss Crystals mostly) in the Auction House since enchanters being able to roll on them would hoard them and therefore not sell them. Overall, this would hurt the economy for people who need enchanting materials for other professions as well as enchanters that don't go out of their way to hunt for mats but rather buy them off from the AH.