1. Lvl 1 twinks on Lordearon

"Lol, you can't enter bg, what is the point of lvl 1 twink?"
    "What are you doing here, this is 40-50 lvl zone, go back to Elwynn forrest."
    "wtf", "rofl", "lol", "/spit", ...

So, what's the point? To have fun obviously. Level 1 twink is (as you can probably guess) character at level 1 with stopped xp gain trying to get BiS gear at that level and trying to have fun at that level (which is the point of twinks in general, not every twink had to be x9 lvl continuosly logging BGs - without offence, I also like twinking focusing at BGs). You can check my lvl 1 twink at armory: http://armory.warmane.com/character/...daeron/profile This topic is written form level 1 rogue twink point of view.

PVP
    Spoiler: Show
    Well, first of, there is a world pvp. As a Aliance player The Barrens is a good place for world pvp. You can attack only players who are flagged for pvp, but most of the players see lvl 1 thinking "lol, lvl 1 aliance, I can pwn that noob!". Lvl 1 character can beat players up to lvl 15 (depending a lot at class you are and class you're facing and skill ofc) and I believe you can beat players up to lvl 20 with BiS gear and right consumables. You have to also think about your positioning because even one mob attacking you can ruin your fight (and YOU will be the one who will aggro it). If you have crappy gear, you can still go to Durotar/Mulgore/AnyOtherStartingZone and have some fun there. You are a good opportunity for low lvl players to group up to try to kill you (just be friendly and don't respawn-kill anyone just because he get flagged).

Achievement hunting:
    You can get more than 2k achievement points at lvl 1. Are you bored with endgame? Want to try something different, something new? Try to collect achievements at lvl 1. Do you know, how many food items with no lvl restriction is in game? It's more than 50, but can you get at least 50 of them for Tastes Like Chicken achievement? There are a lot of zones through which you just flew and never enjoyed the scenery. Did you ever walk on the walls at Icecrown? Did you ever walk through zones in Outland? Getting The Explorer title at lvl 1 is not easy and can be boring and tedious and you literaly can't explore some zones without a good film or series on a second monitor/tv, but it's doable and some places feels so rewarding (and you can enjoy the scenery of that places - together with a lot of grey scenery lol). I believe it's doable without any summon, but need to prove it yet. And I wanna do The Explorer without passenger mounts ofc.
    You can do a lot of event achievements. For example, going to horde capitals for Elder of the Horde was fun, even managed to get Thunder Bluff with only one death. Figuring out how to get all of the Northrend Elders was also fun (for example getting to Frosthold in The Storm Peaks is possible without summon or passenger mount and ofc without exploiting).

World Bosses:
    Hogger is soloable, but there are a lot of other world elites/rare mobs which can be killed in party/raid of lvl 1 twinks. If you look up LevelOneTwinks channel on youtube, you can see a lot of videos where lvl 1 twinks are killing world bosses on retail (for 3.3.5 you need to go to older videos). Some lvl 1 twinks killed Omen during Cataclysm expansion. For that part we need more people interested in lvl 1 twinking. We are not much active for now, see part about guild.

Small paragraph about classes and gear:
    Rogues are probably the best (didn't know when I was starting one), but almost every class should be playable. Warriors and paladins can be good dps too, shaman is probably a best healer (slightly better than priest or druid because he can wear shields with mana regen). I am not sure about other casters. Hunters can stack haste and be probably also good dps.
    It's good idea to compensate lack of spell with various macros - warriors should switch to 20 haste weapon when crusader is up, paladin should switch to 30 sp weapon+shield when healing, etc.
    2xAGM is pain to get and Furlbolg Medicine Pounch is even worse but it's BiS for most classes. All the other eq is easilly obtainable (even non boa eq), some slots you will fill with just gear from vendors at starting locations.

Guild and community:
    I am a Guild Master of the 'Level One Twinks' guild at Aliance (at Lordearon). We are not much active for now (not many people) so if you found this topic interesting, feel free to join us. Just text me ingame (or send ingame mail) - my lvl 1 twink is Goldstealer. We can help with some gear/enchants (at least by guiding where to get that items). I would be also happy to see some horde lvl 1 twinks, to arrange some events, but for now I would prefer new aliance players to become more active. Every class is welcomed (even if you want to play rogue).
    Edited: February 25, 2020

2. This is something I really like in the WoW. I don't have level 1 twink, but I have level 9 pala with tons of achievements. Many things are similar for me, especially hearing all the time "What's the point of that, can't even bg". I can confirm, doing explorer is possible without flying, although I remember I had some huge problems in blade egde mountains, hellfire peninsula and storm peaks. But man it feels SO GOOD to get these achievements. Same with doing own research (gear, enchants), I didn't know I can be that fun. On level 9 it's almost the same.
    So yeah, playing like this is something fresh, but requires some patience. That's cool to see other people doing it.

3. This is something I really like in the WoW. I don't have level 1 twink, but I have level 9 pala with tons of achievements. Many things are similar for me, especially hearing all the time "What's the point of that, can't even bg". I can confirm, doing explorer is possible without flying, although I remember I had some huge problems in blade egde mountains, hellfire peninsula and storm peaks. But man it feels SO GOOD to get these achievements. Same with doing own research (gear, enchants), I didn't know I can be that fun. On level 9 it's almost the same.
    So yeah, playing like this is something fresh, but requires some patience. That's cool to see other people doing it.
    Thanks. Do you mind sharing armory link to your lvl 9 paly (or we can discuss that in PM)?
    I was also toying with idea of 5 lvl twink (because fishing - > Lucky fishing hat), was expecting more gear options, but other than lucky fishing hat (who knows if it's even obtainable because you can have only 75 fishing + lures + some enchants) and green legs it's the same as lvl 1, so I scrapped the idea.
    I am happy that there are more people playing the game differently.