1. I'm a good boy

coming from a far away country it seems i've finally got in touch with this wow private server, i've been a fellow world of warcraft gamer since TbC (first character was a blood elf) and while i was chatting with a friend about how lame my last private server was he told me about warmane, at first i thought it was a wow classic server like elysium(rip) but then i realised it offered numerous expansions from TBC to MoP (**** cata, no one likes it) so i was kinda interested and got in by creating an orc on icecrown server cuz it seemed the most popular one and i like being around allies that are ready to unleash hell on ,me the second i forget to /wave, and yeah thought i might just represent the mighty horde and take on an adventure to stranglethorn vale (best area ever, screw the other zones they're ever bushy messes or wastelands) and since i like tropical areas (like mi country) i said i'd clean it from the filthy alliance scum that are rotting the guts of azeroth, so i settled up and went on a quest to fulfill in order to gank alliance noobs, so yeah, hello!

2. Welcome to the server. If you are looking to join something OTHER THAN a WOTLK server, I suggest looking elsewhere. The other expansions have a low population, and the MOP realm is very buggy. (according to complaints). If you like low pop servers, then sure, the TBC server is a fine place to go.

Whatever you decide, goodluck.

3. plz gank mi at scholo, trash >:)